🌙 一🌙

Y/N's POV

I woke up becouse of my phone ringing.I reach out my hand towards the side table, without looking at the ID caller I answered the call. "Hello? Who is this?" I said with a raspy voice. "Hey, Y/N. It's me, Staycy...wait WaiT, don't tell me your still sleeping untill now?!?"my best friend said.

My eyes are still closed right now and I'm confused as why she said that. "Huh? What do you mean untill now? and why are you calling me at this early morning?" I asked her with a confused face but I know she don't see my face right now. "ArE YoU SEriOuSlY RiGht NOW?!? Its 10am already and your still on your bed?!" as she said that, I pulled my phone far away from my ear because she said it so loud that my ear will be bleeding in any seconds.

As I did that I looked at the time on my phone she is right, its almost lunch time. "Well anyways, why did you call me?" I asked her as I sat up on my bed. "Let's hang out today. I know your not busy so get up from your bed and get ready. I'll meet you at the usual cafe at 1pm."she said. "Okay fine, I'll get up now and get ready. See you there, bye." I said and before she even get to answer, I hung up the call. 'Well, I should get up and get ready.' I thought. I got up from my bed went to the bathroom to get ready. When I finish taking a shower. I wore this:

After I got ready, I went downstairs to the kitchen and made a quick lunch and ate it

After that, I look at the clock and its almost 1pm. So I quickly took my keys and went out to go the cafe.Oh, and also I live alone in this house since my parents are always away from business trips.

~Time skip~

I went inside the cafe and I heard someone called my name. I look around the cafe and found my best friend, Staycy. I went to her and took a sit infront of her. "Hey, Staycy. I'm sorry if I made you wait for too long." I said. "Hey, Y/N. I also just got here so don't worry about it." she said while she raise her hand to call a waiter. "Good afternoon. How can I help you?" the waiter asked us."We are ready to order." Staycy said."Sure. What would you like to order?" the waiter asked as he took his pad out to take notes. "I would like a hot chocolate and a muffin." Staycy said as she's looking at the menu. The waiter look at me signalling me what to order. "Same as her,please."I said. "My pleasure, your order will be ready in some minutes." the waiter said as he went away.

Suddenly, Staycy spoke. "Y/N, I just want to ask you something." she said."What is it?" I said. "What type of guy do you like?" she said while looking at me with a teasing smile. I know she's teasing me. "Why do you want to know?" I said as I'm nervously confused right now. "I'm just curious, is it bad to ask?" she said as she just shrug."No, I'm not saying that it's bad to ask." I said as I shrug."Well, my ideal type of guy is-" before I even get to finish my sentence, the waiter cut me off. 'Wow, great timing.' "Excuse me to interrupt you but here is your order.Enjoy!" the waiter said and left us.

While we were eating. Staycy suddenly asked something that I won't really expect that she will."Well, do you have a boyfriend?" she asked with a filty smirk on her face. As she asked that question, I choked from my drink."OMG, I'm sorry." she said as she got up from her chair and helped me and went back to her chair."Why do you want to know about that things?" I asked her while I'm still surprised to what just happend."I'm just curious, okay. So...?" she asked waiting for my answer. I sign and answer her."I don't have a boyfriend and I'm not interested in that kind of stuffs." I answered her with a i'm-done-with-you face. She just signed."You know you should get a boyfriend already. Your in the right age, so there's no problem with that." she said as I just shrug.

As we were eating, I was scrolling on my phone looking for a job that has a great pay. Well, I know I'm from a rich family but I'm not a spoiled brat like the other kids out there. I still need a job for a living. While scrolling, I saw a job that needed a new manager. So, I clicked the page and looked for the requirements. As I did that, Staycy's phone rang. After she finished the call, she looked at me."I'm sorry, Y/N. My mom just called. I need to go home now." she said with a apologetic face."It's fine. You can go, I'm sure she needs you right now. See you next time, I guess." I said."See you, bye." she said as she left the cafe leaving me alone.

After that, I went home and made some dinner. When I finished eating, I went upstairs to my room and did my night routine. I lay down on my bed and stare at the ceiling, while I did that I remember I need to send some requirements to that job. I quickly took my phone and send it. After that, I went to sleep cauz its almost midnight and I'm tired as hell.

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■

Hope you enjoyed!
Please give love and support.
I Purple you All!
-Author-nim