🌙 六🌙

"It's nice to meet you again, Y/N."

He said as I was shocked to meet him here after a long time.

"Yoongi‥." I said as I was still not believing to see him here. Yes its him. Yoongi. Min Yoongi. My ex-boyfriend.

"How are you this years?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "Great but not until I saw you here." I said as I was angry, sad, betrayed and so on.

"Thats good to hear. But, what are you doing here?" he asked me again, still have that look on his face. "I'm here because of work." I said simply as he just nod as an answer.

"Always remember that I'm not going to be easy." he said with a serious face. I just stayed quiet because I'm confused to what he meant. I saw him glance behind me and look back at me.

"Remember to what I'm going to say." he said glaring at my soul. "I will destroy you and Mr.Kim." he continue with a warning face and then he walked away. I just stood there not knowing what was happening. Then I saw Mr.Kim walking towards me.

"Are you okay? What happened?" he asked full of concern. "I'm fine, Mr.Kim. Nothing happened." I just said that to not make him ask me more questions but I was wrong.
"Just tell me whats wrong. I saw you with someone, who is he?" he asked looking where Yoongi left. "He's just an old friend." I said avoiding his eyes to make him stop asking. Mr.Kim just signed. He suddenly grab my hand and pull me outside towards his car.

We entered his car and he face me, looking straight at me. "I know your lying." He said. "I know something happened, just tell me, please." He grab both of my hands into his as he continued. He looked at me pleasingly. "He's name is Yoongi and‥uhm…

HE'S

MY

EX

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●

Sorry for not updating!🙏
I just got lazy to think what to write. Sorry again!!
Hope you will still give love and support to this book. Thank you and lot of Love to All of You! 💜💜💜
-Author-nim