🌙 二🌙

Y/N's POV

I woke up because of the sun shining through the window. I got up from
my bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. I started making pancakes and cappuccino.

After I ate, I went upstairs to get ready for the day ahead. Then I took my keys and went out. I went to a park near my house. I walk through the park watching some people and also some kids playing around.

After a long walk at the park. It was almost lunch so, I went to a cafe to eat. I got in and went to the cashier. "Good moring, how can i help you?" the waiter asked. "Good moring, I would like to order some salad wrap and fresh orange juice, please." I said and took a sit.

~Timeskip~

After I ate my lunch and paid and left the cafe. As I was walking, my phone vibrate as if there is a notification. I took my phone out of my sling bag and saw someone is calling me. But its unknown but I still answered it. 'Cause if you don't, its kind of rude you know? No? Okay.' I thought. When I answered the call, "Hello?" I said. "Hello. Is this Ms.Kim Y/N?" he asked. (Yes, its a 'He'. Can you guys guess who the guy is on the phone?? Even though I know you guys would not know it. :D )
"Yes, it is me. Can I know who this is?" I said and asked. "Oh. This the ******* Company, the one that you had send an e-mail, yesterday. I'm Kim Taehyung, and i'm the right hand of the boss in this company." he said. (Its Kim Taehyung guys, did some of you have guessed it right? If not its fine. Just enjoy the storyy! ;D )
"Oh! Good afternoon. I'm sorry, I didn't realize it. I just forgot about sending an e-mail to the company." I said as i'm super shocked that I didn't even remember anything from yesterday. "Its fine. You don't need to apologize. I called you today, because I want to tell you that you will be having an interview tomorrow morning at 9. So, be ready and don't be late." he said. "Okay. Thank you, I understand." I said with a surprised face. "Be sure to be there." he said and hung up.

After the call. I went straight to the mall to buy a formal outfit for tomorrow's interview. I'm still shocked, surprised, and also nervous for tomorrow. 'Well, here we goes nothing. Let's just look for an outfit, and we will be done.' I thought.
I bought this outfit:

After I bought my outfit, it was dark outside already

After I bought my outfit, it was dark outside already. So, I decided to eat dinner first and go home.

~Timeskip~

After i got home, i went upstairs to my room and did my night routine. When I finished, I let my body fall onto my bed and let my eyes close with a hope of succeeding the interview that is going to happen tomorrow.

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■

Sorry for the long wait but I hope you enjoy this chapter 👋
Please give love and support
I Purple💜 You All!!
-Author-nim