🌙 七🌙

"He's my ex."

NAMJOON'S POV

After she said that he is her ex. She started tearing up so I pulled her in a hug. "Its okay, everything is gonna be fine. Its okay to cry, you know. Just let it out." I said. 'Im here for you.' I said to myself. After I said that, she let it all out.

After a while of comforting her. I felt her got heavy so I slowly lay her on the car seat. I didn't notice that I was staring at her. 'Gosh why is she so beautiful? She didn't deserve what might happened to her in the past. I can't help myself to not help her. I can't help myself not to be by her side.' I said to myself while looking at her sleeping face. I signed and started my car planning to take her to her house but I remembered that I forgot to ask her, her address. "Ugh Namjoon why are you so dumd?" I said to myself quietly.

After thinking if I should wake her up and ask her address, I just decided to take her to my house and to not disturbed her sleep. She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping.

Y/N'S POV

I woke up in a room and realize that its not my room. I looked down and saw my clothes change from last night. 'Where am I? Did I got kidnapped?' I thought. I started panicking when someone opened the door and its a maid. "Oh your awake. Mr.Kim is waiting for you downstairs in the dining area. Come and follow me." she said. I stood up from the bed and follow her.

Once we arrived at the dining area. I saw Mr.Kim sitting there reading a newspaper. "Mr.Kim, Ms.Kim is here." the maid said. Mr.Kim looked up towards us and he signaled the maid to go as he put away the newspaper. "Goodmorning, Y/N. I hope you slept well." he said softly as he signaled me to take a sit. So I did at what was told. "I did slept well. Thank you, Mr.Kim." I said softly.

My eyes widened when I remembered about my work. "Wait, what about my work?!" I said hurriedly. "Calm down. I already called Taehyung to do our work, so you don't need to worry about it. I saw that you needed some rest from what happened last night." he said softly, staring at me with full of worries in his eyes. "Oh‥okay. Thank you, Mr.Kim" I said as I looked down and saw my clothes. "What about my clothes? Did you change them?" I said panicking. "I didn't do or saw anything and I asked my maid to change you." he said. When I heard that, I just sign in relief. "Thank you, Mr.Kim." I said. He just chuckled. "Call me Namjoon. You don't need to call me that when were not at work." he said as he took his silverware into his hands and also signaled me to eat too.

After eating, where here at the living room. Sitting on the couch, silence filling the air. "Uhm...Y/N?" he said breaking the silence. I just hummed in response and looked up at him. "Can you tell me what happened between you and Yoongi? I mean if you don't want to its okay." he said shrugging. "No no no, its okay. I'll tell you what happened." I said. I looked down as I took a deep breath and started thinking how to tell him. "Well...we-"

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■

Ohhhh cliffhangerr hihihi😏😏
Namjoon is feeling something for
Y/N? Somethings fishyy right here. Well if you want to know whats going to happen next wait until the next chapter comes out. Sorry for the short chapter.Thank you and Love You All!!💜💜 Peace out!✌✌ -Author-nim