🌙 八🌙

"Well...we-"

*Flashback*

Y/N's POV

Right now, my father called me to come to his office because he wants to discuss something.

When I entered the office. I saw my parents there waiting and also my brother. "Dad, why did you called me?" I asked confusedly. My dad signal me to sit so I did beside my brother sitting already. My dad gesture something to Jin so I look towards him. He just signed and said. "I'm leaving. I'm going to Italy to continue my own company there." I was shocked that he is leaving. I was speechless that "What?" is the only thing that escaped my mouth. "Your brother is leaving the country to continue his own company in Italy and that means he will also going to stop being the next CEO of this company." Dad said as I looked at him and my brother. "So‥ your teeling me‥" I said but got cut off by my dad. "Yes that's right, your going to be the next CEO. Since your brother will leave." He said looking so serious. "But dad, I'm still learning. I can't handle this big company." I said. "You will be fine, sweety. We're here for you. We're going to help you until its time." My mom said looking at me sweetly. I couldn't do anything just to signed.

Its been 2 weeks since my brother left to Italy. I have been so busy learning about the company and my parents have been helping me alot.

I'm here at a cafe, just finished reading the file my dad told me to read while getting a coffee. I decided to go back at the company. I just walked since its super close to the company.

As I was walking, I bumped into someone and I fall down with an 'ouch'. "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking at my way." The man that bumped into me said while offering a hand for me to take. "No no no, its okay. It's me who supposed to be saying sorry." I said gladly accepting the offer and quikly stand. "I'm really sorry. Is there anything I could do for you to forgive me?" He said. "No, its fine. I forgive you." I said looking at him. "Can I just maybe treat you something? I just feel bad." He said feeling bad. "Okay, fine. If you insist." I just said cause I can't do anything. "I'm Yoongi by the way. Min Yoongi." He said offering a hand for me fo shake. "Y/n. Kim Y/n." I said smiling slightly, accepting his hand shake.

After that encounter we exchange phone numbers and hang out almost every day.
Until he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. But I didn't know that he will do such a thing since when he met my parents and since he heard that I was going to be the next CEO.

Its been 1 year and 2 weeks since me and Yoongi got in a relationship. It was going well until, my father told me that he got told that Yoongi was only using me for him to bring my dad's company down and to take my position away of being the next CEO.

I was shocked and mad at the same time. "Is it true, Yoongi? That your only using me?" I asked, tears rolling down my face. He scoffed, "Yes. I was only using you. Did you think I truly love you!? I didn't, so don't think that I loved you in the first place!!" He said looking at me straight in the eye. I was shocked that I didn't said anything. Tears keep flowing out of my eyes. "I.DON'T.LOVE.YOU!! Put that in your freaking head." He said clearly to me. "Get out." I said calmly while I was shaking. But he just stand there not moving an inch. "Get out. I said GET OUT AND WE'RE OVER." I said to him as I saw him walked out. I couldn't feel my legs so I fall on the floor. Crying hard that I didn't expected it from him. I expected more. I love him. So much.

*Present*

"and that's what happened between us." I said finishing my story.

I didn't noticed I was crying when Namjoon pulled me in his arms and hug me. "Just let it all out. I'm here for you." He said. Just hearing those words made my tears fall non-stop. I just couldn't hold it anymore and let it all out, holding him tighter. I felt him hold me tighter as well but right now, I didn't care anything around me.

NAMJOON's POV

Seeing her crying after she finished telling me about them, just made me feel sad and angry at that bustard and also guilty for asking. I didn't know what to do so I just pulled her in my arms and hug her. Telling her to let it all out and that I'm here for her. Right now, I don't care if my shirt will get wet from her crying or anything.

After while, I felt that Y/n got heavier. So I looked down to see her fell asleep from all of that crying. I didn't want to wake her up so I pick her up and brought her to my room. I put her down and pulled the covers over her. As she sleep I can't help but to stare at her. I saw a strand of hair on her face so I tuged it over her ear. She is so beautiful that I scan her face from her eyes to her nose to her lips.I just want to kiss those smooth lips of hers. I just feel like I want to make her happy and all. I know that we just met but why am I like this? What is this feeling? Why do I feel butterflies filling my stomach? Why is my heart beating so fast? Do I like her?

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●
Heyy guyyss!!! Happyy hollidayss!!🎄✨
Its geettingg interestingg hereee. What do you guys think Namjoon is feeling?
Well lets find out to the next chapter Love you all!💜💜 Peace out! ✌✌ -Author-nim