🌙 三🌙

Y/N's POV

I woke up early today because I don't want to be late for the interview. Also, not to have a bad first impression.

I got up and went to my bathroom to get ready. After I got ready, I wore the outfit that I bought yesterday and put a light make-up on.

I went downstairs to the kitchen. I made some breakfast for myself and ate it. After eating, I washed the dishes that I used and went to the living room. I took my keys and went to out. I took a cab and went to the company for the interview.

~Timeskip~

I've arrived at the company just in time. I went in and walk straight to the front table.

"Good morning ma'm, how can I help you?" the receptionist said. "Hi good morning, I have an interview assigned." I said. "Oh, are you Ms.Kim Y/N?" she said. (Yup, its a 'she' this time ( '∀').) "Yes, I am." I told her. "Oh! Btw, I'm Lalisa Manoban for short just call me Lisa. I already called the office and Mr. Kim, will lead you the way to the office." Lisa said with a smile on her face. Well, she's a friendly girl and kind. "Okay sure, thank you." I said and smiled back at her.

Meanwhile, Mr. Kim I guess is walking towards us right now. "Good morning, I'm Mr. Kim Taehyung and I assumed you are Ms.Kim Y/N, right?" he said. 'Well, i'm correct but he's good looking. BUT, I'm NOT interested." I thought. "Yes, good morning. It is me." I said to him. "Well, let's go to the office and start the interview." he said as he change his direction towards the elevator.

After a while, we arrived at the front of the office. Mr. Kim knock on the door and someone said 'come in' with a faint sound. Mr. Kim glanced at me and opened the door to the office. As we entered, I saw someone not just 'someone' but the 'boss' is in there seating behind his desk, eyes focused on his laptop. "Boss, Ms.Kim is here for the interview." Mr.Kim said. After he said that. The boss fixed his dyes towards us. "Have a sit. So, we can start this interview." the Boss said. We took a sit in front of the boss. "Well, I'm Kim Namjoon and I'm the Boss of this company. Its nice to meet you." he said as he reach his hand towards me. As I saw that I also reach to shake his hand. "Its nice to meet you,too."

After the interview, " You are going to start working tomorrow as an secretary of Mr.Kim." Mr.Taehyung said as he lead me out. "What?!" I said. "Yes, of course. Because you need to know what you will do and also to know more about Mr.Kim." he said. "Ahhh, okay. What time do my work will start?" I asked as I glanced at him curious. "Well, your going to be the secretary. So, your work will start early, come here before 8am. I'm going to be waiting for you here at the front table. So, don't EVER be LATE. Mr.Kim hates late employees." he said with a serious tone. "Okay, I understand. I'm going to make sure I will not be late tomorrow, sir." I said as I look at him. "Oh, just call me Taehyung. I don't mind being called by my name and also you're going to be the secretary. So, you have a slight power to call me by my name." he said before Lisa called him cauz the Mr.Kim needs him in his office. He nod at Lisa and face himself towards me. "Well, I should get going now. Mr.Kim needs me. Make sure to be on time tomorrow." he said as he turn around and walk away leaving me here. I also did the same and went back home.

I got back home and before I went inside, I paid the taxi. I went straight towards my room and took a shower.

After doing my night routine. I went downstairs to the kitchen. I made myself some quick dinner and ate it. When I finish eating, I went to the living room and watched a movie until I fell asleep on the couch.

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■

Hi guys!! Hope you enjoyed!!
I Purple💜 You ALL!
-Author-nim