🌙 十一🌙

Y/N' POV

Its been 2 weeks since the first dinner with the boys. We have gotten close to each other and I got super close with Namjoon. Its also been 2 weeks since Jin oppa told me he has a surprise but I haven't heard about him since then.

I have been in my office for a while now. Its already 11am and its been 4 hrs I went to work.

I already finished my work so I'm here sitting in my office with nothing to do. I'm supper boooreeeddd. Im also hungryy. But its still not my break time so I can't go get some food for my tummy. (Lol www I don't even know why I add this sentence.)

Just then my door opened. Namjoon walked in. "Hey Y/N." He said. "Hi" I said sitting straight. "Wanna go out and have some lunch?" He asked. "But its still 11 though." I said frowning as I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall.

When Namjoon heard that, he also frowned and looked at his watch and said "It's 12 o'clock, it's lunch break already." "Oh, really? I thought its still 11." I said confused. "I guess the clock is out of battery. I'll tell Taehyung to change it for you." He said taking his phone out to call Taehyung, I guees.

After we ate our lunch, we head back to the office. "Thanks for the lunch Namjoon." I said. "Its my pleasure." He said smilling. "Well, I'll go back to work." He said turning around walking towards his office.

After hours of work, it got darker outside. Some of the workers had gotten out of work and some are still here, finishing there papers.

I looked at the clock, it says 8pm already. How do I know its right, you asked? Taehyung change the battery earlier when we were out for lunch.

Just then Reina walked in. Wondering who is Reina? She's a new worker of the company. Namjoon assigned me with her instead of Taehyung, the right hand. He assigned me to give her works and things to do cauz he has alot of things to manage being the boss of this company. Anyway I'll stop explaining.

Reina walked to me giving me some files. "Heres the files you needed, Ms.Y/N." She said as I looked through the files quietly. Checking if she made any mistake. Well, no mistake.

"You did great. There were no mistake. So great job." I said as I looked up at her giving a smile. "Thank you Ms.Y/N." She said bowing. I giggled "Stop calling me that. You can call me Y/N, okay?" I said smiling.

"Oh, uhmm okay, ms-I mean Y/N." She said. "Well you can go home. Your job is done for today. See you tomorrow." I said as I put the files aside.

"Okay, thank you m-Y/N. See you tomorrow." She said walking out. I just shooked my head.

Another hour passed and its about to turn 10. Other workers already left, leaving me, Taehyung and Namjoon. Some lights already turned off, making the area dark.

I still haven't eaten dinner. Im also getting sleepy. I want to go home but I can't I still need to finnish these papers Namjoon gave me. He said he need it for tomorrows meeting.

I can't disappoint him. I'm his secretary, I need to finnish these. I can do it. Lets go.

I was so focused that I didn't even notice Taehyung stand behind me when "Hey Y/N." He said scaring the hell out of me.

"Oh may god, Taehyung!! Why did you do that?! You scared me!!" I said still scared of what just happened.

"Oh. I didn't know you were this scaredy-cat Y/N." He said laughing. "Yahh, stop laughing. Its not funny at all." I said smacking him.

"I was just going to ask you if you're still not going home. Cauz Im going." He said still laughing to what just happened.

"Aiishh. I'm still not going. I need to finnish these papers Namjoon gave me. He needed them tomorrow." I said glaring at him who is still laughing.

"Anyway, I'll go first. Goodluck." He said calming down and walking towards the door. Once he calmed down. He looked back at me saying goodbye.

I just signed and went back to work, wanting to finnish this already and go back home.

~A few hours later~

I just finished the papers and I looked at the clock and its already past 11. I signed and stretch my neck.

I walked towards Namjoon's office to give him the papers. I knocked. Hearing a faint come in. I walked in seeing Namjoon focused on his laptop, typing fast.

"Uhmm. Heres the papers you needed for tomorrows meeting." I said handing hime the papers.

"Oh, I totally forgot. Thanks Y/N." He said sighning. "Well have you eaten dinner?" He said as he saved what he was doing and closed his laptop.

"Uhm-" before I even finished my sentence, my stomach growl out of hunger. "Uhmm. Not yet? I guess I forgot." I said looking at my feet out of embarrassment.

I heard him chuckled. "Well, lets go eat. I also haven't eaten dinner." He said standing up. I just nodded still embarrassed.

NAMJOON'S POV

She's so cute when she's embarrassed. I just chuckled. Now I know why my heart is beating so fast when Im with her. Now I know why because I like her no I love her. So much.