🌙 十二🌙

Y/N's POV

I woke up at my alarm ringing so loud. I reach out towards my side table for my phone. Turning my alarm off.

I just sighed remembering I don't have work today. I layed on my back facing the ceiling. Recalling what happened last night.

~Flash Back~

We just arrived at the restaurant, taking our sits. The waiter taking our order. We just sat there with the silence taking over.

"So, how have you been? I notice you've been staying late at work." Namjoon said looking straight at my eyes.

"Uhmm, well. I just have alot of papers to finish. And I need to stay behind because I'm your secretary. I'm just doing my work so, that's why I'm staying late." I answered, avoiding his eyes.

"*sigh* I'm just worried. Your not eating your food on time. Like last time, you stayed very late. Not even caring if you didn't eat. About to past out, out of exhaustion and lack of food.

I already told you if your hungry, you can just tell Taehyung your going to go eat. And its okay if you don't stay late, I can continue the work for you." Namjoon said  holding my hand in his, looking straight in my eyes.

When suddenly the waiter came with our food, the waiter just need to ruin the mood. I sat back straight watching the waiter placed our food.

After the waiter left, making it awkward  between the both of us. "*fake cough* uhmm let's eat." Namjoon said starting to eat his food.

I nodded and start eating as well.

NAMJOON'S POV

Its super awkward while we ate. I looked up at Y/N, eating silently. 'Did I made it obvious? Do I really love her that much?

Ughh Namjoon, what are you doing? Why does my heart is beating so fast? Is it because I'm nervous? or maybe embarrassed? Or mayb-'

As I was talking in my thoughts, I didn't even notice I was staring at Y/N. When she waved her hand infront of my face taking me out of my thoughts.

"Hey, hey, Namjoon!" She said still waving her hands.

"O-oh. Uhm, sorry. What did you said?" I said to her.

"I was asking if you are okay. You were spacing out and were staring at me." She said.

'Why are you so beautiful, Y/N? What are you doing to make my heart beat this so fast? What are you doing to make me feel like to protect you for my hole life?

Is this what they call love? To feel the need to protect and comfort someone you trully love?'

Y/N's POV

I just signed. 'Here we go again. He just spaced out again.' I thought.

"Hey, Namjoon." I said waving my hands infront of his face.

"H-huh? Oh, i'm sorry again Y/N." I said looking down at my food.

"Its fine. Are you really sure you're okay? You've been spacing out since the food arrived." I asked kinda worried about him.

'Wait. Did I just- No! I'm not worried. Am I?' I thought. Now its my turn to space out.

"Hey, Y/N? You okay?" Namjoon asked surprising me.

"H-huh? Yeah. I'm fine." I said shaking my head fast.

~Time Skip~

Here we are at Namjoon's car. I'm sitting on the pasenger sit with Namjoon driving beside me.

I was supposed to go home by bus but he insist to drive me home.

The ride home was super quite. The both of us didn't dared to speak one bit.

A few minutes later we arrived infront of my house.

I'm about to get out of the car when Namjoon stopped me by holding my wirst. Making me sit back and look at him.

"I'm sorry about the awkwardness earlier." He said avoiding eye contact.

"Oh, i-its fine. I mean I was supposed to be the one apologizing here. Not you." I said.

"Oh it's fine, I guess. Anyway, i'll give you a day off tomorrow. You need to take some rest." He said holding my hand.

"But I have alot of papers to finish and you have a meeting tomorrow. I need to be there. I can't jus-" I said can't even finish my sentence.

"No no no." He said shaking his head no.

"Its okay. I will tell Taehyung to go with me." He said looking at me still holding my hand.

"Bu-"

"No buts. You need to take a rest. I mean alot of rest. Because you've been staying late, lately.

You need to remember to eat on time,
Y/N. You can't just let yourself starve. You need to take care of yourself." He said staring at me full of worries in his eyes.

"I…" I opened my mouth but closed it. Not even know what to say.

"Please?" He said begging me.

"Fine." Is the only thing slipped out of my mouth.

Once he heared that. He smilied widely. He was still holding my hands.

Now I just realize that his hands are so soft that you would want to hold it longer.

He was staring straight to my eyes that I myself can't even look away from it.

Why is my heart beating soo faasstt??

What is this?

Why do I feel butterflies flying around my stomach?

What is this new feeling?

Do‥I…like him?

Do I?

●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●
Well well well😏
Did Y/N fall in love?
When will Namjoon confess his feeling for Y/N?
Will the both of them end up together?
Or someone just need to interfere?
If you want to find out what will happen next see you in the next chp.😏
Hope you like it!! Baaaabyeeeeeee👋

-Author-nim💜