Chapter Nine

Music Video is Medication by Yungblud

Zara's POV

I wake up and I am very warm. I know I shouldn't because the castle is cold because vampires don't feel cold. I look around and see Leah and Paul asleep next to me. I smile and snuggle against them, I put my head on Leah's chest and snuggle into her chest. Paul puts his arm around me and I fall back to sleep.

 ~~ A few hours later ~~

"Zara you need to eat." A voice feminine voice whispers into my ear.

I snuggle into the warmth more and ignore the voice.

"Come on Zara, you need to get dressed and eat. We have something we want to show you." 

I look up and see Leah, I smile and I hug her.

"I missed you, Leah." I whisper to her.

"I missed you too baby." He whispers back.

"What about me?" A voice from behind me says.

I look and see Paul and run and hug him.

"How could I not miss you?"

He smiles and kisses me on my lips.

"Now, you need to get dressed and get lunch."

I nod and go to my closet and get my clothes out and go to the bathroom.

I put on some music and take off my pajamas. I get my lotion and put it everywhere on my body. I love this because it smells like roses. I put on my matching gray lace underwear and bra, burgundy crop top, blue high wasted shorts, black and white sweater, black heels, and some jewelry.

 I put on my matching gray lace underwear and bra, burgundy crop top, blue high wasted shorts, black and white sweater, black heels, and some jewelry

I wash my face and put on natural makeup.

I brush my hair and put it in a messy bun

I go out and see Leah and Paul quietly talking

"Hey guys, what did you want me to see?" I ask them

They look at me and Paul answers with

"We know why Jake and the Cullens think Renesmee is his imprint."

I nod slowly and they take me to the throne room where the kings were and the guard. I wave at Jane and Alec, they were my favorite out of the four. I love them all the same but it had a closer relationship with them.

"Zara, if you don't want to see this then you don't have to." Jane says to me.

"I need to, it may not be good, but I want to know how this happened."

Everyone nods their heads and I give my hand to Aro.

(Zara has this power where she can make a vampires power stop or she can make the power powerful, in this case, she can make Aro project what he saw. If you have questions on this then please ask, I'll try to explain more about it.)

~~MEMORY~~

'I need you to do a spell where Jake and the rest of the Cullen's think I'm his imprint.' Renesmee says to a red-haired woman.

'And what will I get out of it?' She says

'You can kill Zara Cullen.'

~~END OF MEMORY~~

I gasp and step back.

"I say we will Renesmee." Paul says.

"You can't, no matter how bad she has done she is still my brother and sister's daughter. I want to get to know her. No harm will come to Renesmee." I say.

They all nod and we get ready to go back to Forks. Great.

Leah, Paul, and I all pack up my stuff. I was told that we would be leaving tomorrow and to spend time with Leah, Paul, Alice, and Jasper. We watched movies and had fun.

Hey guys sorry, this chapter is shorter compared to the last two. I hope you guys liked this and if you have any questions then please ask. I hope you guys have a good day.

P.s. If you know where the picture of the redhaired lady is then you get a dedication.