Leaving Norway

Elsa's POV

I'm in my bedroom, making sure if all I need is in my huge blue and grey trolleys. I went to the mirror to check for flaws. "Elsa! Hurry up! Our driver will be here soon and mom and dad are waiting at the airport!" Anna yelled at my door."As long as I come out, you better be ready." I said calmly. "Oops! I almost forgot..." Anna murmured, making her run somewhere else.

I should have known.

I walked out, and met Anna at the main gates. She had this whole stuffed bag beside her. "And what is that?" I asked. "My chocolate! This will be the last time I'll eat Norway choco for a long time." Anna said. I ignored her, then the car arrived.

We rode to the airport. I saw my parents in our black limo. Anna and I approached them. We all said our "I'm gonna miss you" and "I love you more than anything else" messages.

"To the passengers of flight 22503, please come inside the airport and stay. The plane will take flight within an estimation of 6 minutes." The speakers all over the place boomed.

We saidgoodbyes, Anna ran to the airport, while I walked. Before I could enter, a hand grabbed me.

It was my father.

He said, "Elsa, always remember what I'm going to say to you. You can never go on to the present and seek the future if you always look back to the past."

I got confused about why he was mentioning this. But I shrugged and said "Okay." I kissed him in the cheek, then he rode the limo and left.

Before entering the airport, I said,

"Goodbye, Norway. I'll always be your Princess."