Bonus: Planning a Mischief

3rd P's POV

*before Anna and Elsa shop in the mall*

Anna calls her friends for a meeting.

"Le' me guess, ya want ta' find ya' sis a date for 'de prom." Merida asked.

"Well, yes. And I want a voting for who this guy will be." Anna explained.

As all except Anna look at each other, they reply with no second thoughts. "Jack."

"Excuse me?" Anna said.

"They're perfect for each other! I mean, the more you hate, the more you love, right?" Rapunzel sighed dreamily.

"They're popular, they are icy people, those eyes and hair, that coldness in and out, they're isolation, I think they're fit in my opinion." Hiccup said.

"Long story, short. You're surrounded by Jelsa shippers." Hans added.

Anna stammers in shock and a bit of frustration.

"I. Hate. Jack. Freaking. Frost." Anna said.

"Then who'll be Elsa's date?" Rapunzel asked.

Anna thinks for a moment, and finally speaks. "You better make your fandom work out. I'm going to the mall with Elsa to buy her prom needs, while you all brainstorm this plan."

A collective "YES!" was the response. Anna leaves for Elsa and the mall, while the others think of a strategy of convincing.

"We can torture him and let him beg for my healing hair in exchange of making Elsa her date." Rapunzel said.

"We aren't that brutal." Hiccup said. "Or we could just annoy him 'till he says so."

"And ya' think he's goinna' listen to us?I say we formma plan." Merida suggests.

"If we approach him, what would he usually do?" Punzie asked.

"He'd probably fly." Hiccup said. "Once he's in the air, I'll get my dragon to scare him."

"And if he falls? We can't harm him." Hans said.

"I'll grow my hair longer and thicker to form a net, or something like that. Once he lands, I'll wrap him. Trust me, he can still breath inside." Punzie said.

"Not to scare you or anything, but I'm pretty sure Jack hates to be struggled. What if he cuts your-" "Don't you dare continue, Hans! It takes me so much time to grow my hair if it'll be cut. I'll have to use MY energy to replace with what was cut off." Punzie said.

"Just saying." Hans added.

"Well, if he does escape, he'd probably fly higher. Toothless would go mad if I let him chase Jack again." Hiccup said.

"Then ma' arrows comin' handy." Merida said, counting her arrows.

"Fine, then. Shoot him." Punzie ordered. "But make it miss! Wouldn't want a bleeding Jack falling."

'Watevah'. I got this." Merida said as she aims her arrow at blinding speed and shoots a leaf that was falling from the tree we were under on. A few more centimeters and Hiccup's hair would've been shaved off.

"Now that's a close miss." Hans said, clapping his hands slowly.

"What if he avoids all those arrows?" Hiccup asked like no arrow could've killed him.

"I'm gonna convince my date to bring him down." Hans answered.

"And how could that brunette help us? Scream 'Hey, Jack! Come down! You need to make Elsa your date!'?" Punzie asked.

"No. She's an enchantress who could do spells and lift and teleport and all those magical fantasy-like stuff. She'll bring Jack down with her powers." Hans said.

"So, Jack is gonna get surrounded by some magical, sparkly aura that'll bring him down?" Hiccup asked. "Something like that." Hans responded.

"With this plan, I'm sure he'll stop and run to plead Elsa." Punzie said.

"Operation Jelsa for Prom!" Merida shouted.

"OPERATION JELSA FOR PROM!"

°Δ°Δ°Δ°Δ°Δ°Δ°Δ°Δ°
Hey, people! Don't get mad at me for a short chapter. It's not even considered a chapter. It's a bonus.

Something big is gonna happen in the next chapter, and you have to comment when that moment comes!