Realize

Elsa's POV
How could he? My parents are dead, I'm stuck with uncontrollable powers, Norway is nearing its downfall, I have to be queen the day after tomorrow, and all because of him!

He kissed me, and I thought it was true. That the kiss meant purity, with no secret hiding. Turns out, that secret was going to tear me apart. And whatever I do, there is always someone else who'll get to experience my rage.

I enter the auditorium, and I was going to explode. Everyone was still in chaos, but they all stop and stare at me. They all greet me, and compliment me, but I was just a storm trying to hold the possible damage in. I just have to stay calm.

My friends walk towards me, and I run away from them. One touch, and I swear Brooklyn will dissapear in the map.

They start to understand that I was at my point of rage, so they stop and let me be. I started going calm. I felt like the whole auditorium connects with me.

All except Jack.

He enters the room, and when I caught sight of him, I immediately shoot ice at him. He flies, and it's all back to our first battle.

Maybe this time, I won't thaw him anymore.

"Elsa, listen!" He shouts while flying, but I don't.

"You. Are. Selfish!" I shout back as I throw crystals at him. They all hit the ceiling, but one hits Jack's cheek, and he shouts in pain, and falls.

"Elsa, please." Jack whispers while wiping the blood of his face in the ground. He forms an ice shield around him, copying exactly what I did before.

I break his little dome, and shoot him so hard with ice that he flies to the other wall. I am a killer. I am deadly. I know. But his death does not compare to the damage he has done my whole life.

His back hits the wall hard, and he grunts. I approach him, every step I make freezes the ground and spreads throughout the walls.

I pinch his bloody cheek, and he shouts, trying to pull my hand away like a kid who doesn't wanna go home when it's time to leave.

"Don't do this." Jack whispers.

At an instant, the lights go out, and everyone panicks, but a spotlight flashes on stage, and the light illuminates Pitch Black.

"Bravo! Haven't seen that much hate in centuries!" Pitch said.

I let go of Jack, and stare at him.

"Hey, why did you stop? Kill him, already!" Pitch shouts.

"Why can't you do it?" I ask out of curiousity.

"Well, that's how it goes. Jack has to be killed by someone equivalent to him. None other than you, Elsa." Pitch said.

To be killed.
By me.

That's when I realized I was a beast about to kill Jack. I was used. By Pitch.

"You, evil bastard! You were making me kill Jack!" I shouted at Pitch.

"Isn't that what you want to do? Think about it. You were cursed by ice, everyone fears you, your parents are dead, Anna is always in danger, Norway is in its downfall, and it's all because of Jack! I say, you should seek vengeance once and for all!" Pitch said, his evil laugh echoing all over the auditorium.

I turn my attention to Jack, his face bleeding so hard, grunting with the pain I gave him. I was about to end his immortal life.

Should I kill him? For my parents? For my sister? For Norway? For me?