Jack In Defeat

Jack's POV

The countdown was finished. I did the first move. I tried to shoot her, but she jumped to the left. She froze the entire park ground.

So is she trying to fight me or does she want to cause damage on the park on purpose?

That was when I realized that she froze the park for a reason.

I slipped, while she seems like skating all over, trying to find a perfect angle to shoot me.

If she can skate, I can fly.

I started flying. I was laughing at her. She started having a dead serious face and began to shoot crystals at me.

Wow, she's actually thinking violent on me.

One crystal hit my foot, and I thought my foot would get a scar and would start bleeding, but instead, it became and entire circle of thick ice coating my foot. It was so dang heavy, so I landed.

I stomped my frozen foot then I stomped it again. Frost was heading for her. This was my favorite move, especially when kids would bully me before for having abnormal pure white hair. They inspired me to be the man I am now.

A bully has always been through something.

She then 'wiped' her right hand to her left, trying to cover her face. Then an ice shield was formed. She was inside of it.

So much for being a princess with powers.

I threw snowballs at her little ice dome, shouting, "YOU DONT BELONG HERE, LITTLE PRINCESS!"

The dome shield thing started cracking, then it broke, then she popped out. Her hair was flying around, and her clothes had ice design stuff. She had blue eyes. Not the eye color, what I'm tying to say is the WHOLE eye was literally blue. Both of the eyes.

People started backing away, while her sister tried to walk closer to her, screaming something that I couldn't hear. Why?

Elsa was already forming a blizzard.

Honestly, I was already getting scared. She was wild. But I can't show that to the people staring at me, so I shouted at her, "IS THAT THE BEST YOU GOT?! HUH?!"

Then she screamed back, "I CAN'T!"

Then everything was black.

°Δ°Δ°Δ°Δ°Δ°Δ°Δ°Δ°

I woke up since I felt like my body was shaking, when I opened my eyes, it was Hiccup, his hands digging on my shoulders, shaking it. Hans was behind him. Elsa was holding my foot.

"So, who won?" I said with pride, trying to make my body stand with my chest up.

"Do you really need to ask? It's so obvious." Hiccup said.

"I know, so come at me, people! I'm all free for picture taking!" I yelled.

"Sometimes we wonder why we became friends in the first place. By the way, you became a statue of ice since Elsa froze you. She thawed you afterwards. " Hiccup said, with Hans shrugging by his side. The two of them left.

That's when I realized that I didn't win.

Elsa did.

Everyone was approaching her, and I was standing like a dumbfounded loser.