Introducing In Sparx University (part 2)

Elsa's POV

"Hello! I'm Anna Arendelle and I'm the princess of Norway. I have an older sister named Elsa." Anna said in the mic.

It was my turn. I stood up and went on stage.

I can do this. Don't fail yourself.

"Hello, Sparx University. I'm Elsa Arendelle, a princess of Norway. My younger sister is Anna. I'll be next heir in the throne." I said.

Why the heck did I just say I was gonna be queen!? What the heck is happening!!!?

I heard people say "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH." I wanted to run off.

No, Elsa. Go with it.

"I have a power that took me years to take control, and it's ice powers. I could make and turn things to ice. Snowflakes, ice crystals, frost, all types. It's really hard." I said.

All of a sudden, people started saying, "SHOW US! SHOW US! SHOW US! SHOW US!"

I really don't have a choice, do I?

I closed my hands and put them in front of my chest. When I opened it, a snowball started floating in my hands which was surrounded by snowflakes. I tried to make it bigger because my plan was to throw this magic snowball up high and make it burst so that it spreads snowflakes all over the place.

All of a sudden, I lost control. My snowball got bigger and bigger and it didn't stop. everyone made their eyes and grins bigger when my snowball got bigger, while Anna had a very worried look in her face. It didn't stop increasing, so I threw it in the air. Everyone's heads looked up, then it burst. Shiny snowflakes were everywhere. Not just that, it had a strong blast that it marked a huge ice snowflake on the ground. Some frost lines were also in the walls. Ice crystals were all over the place.

I did too much.

Everyone cheered. LOUD.

All of a sudden, they all shouted, "FROSTED QUEEN OF CRYSTAL ICE! FROSTED QUEEN OF CRYSTAL ICE! FROSTED QUEEN OF CRYSTAL ICE!!!"

I blushed. I left, leaving Anna.

Well, I did impress them.

That's all I need for the day.