Nightmare

Elsa's POV

I woke up, panting. I had the most horrible nightmare. It was already morning, but a few minutes earlier than my alarm.

I was sitting at my bed for a few minutes. My alarm rang.

Anna came in my room with her frizzy hair and her crumpled pajamas. When she saw me, she ran to me.

"Elsa, what happened?" Anna asked while hugging me with her one hand.

"I had a bad nightmare."  I said.

"What was it?" Anna asked.

°Δ°Δnightmare°Δ°Δ
I was at my castle back in Norway. I was sleeping in my bed. I had an uncomfortable feeling, so I went outside to get fresh air.

I went outside, and somethings was unusual. The lights were off, though it's usually on. As I went to the ground floor, everything was isolated. The ground floor is usually always busy, since it's where the facilities and the servants work and stay.

I went to the kitchen, and no one was in. I made chocolate milk. All of a sudden, I heard a glass break. It was loud. I tried to check the surroundings of the kitchen, but all utensils were kept in drawers and cupboards. I shrugged, though I got a little bit worried.

As I was washing my mug after consuming the milk, I heard one more thing clash and break. I froze. After a few seconds, a scream broke out.

It was my mom.

I ran back to the floor where my parents, Anna, and my rooms were at. As I ran upstairs, I bumped on someone.

It was Anna. She was crying.

"A-Anna, what's happening?" I asked, trembling.

"E-excactly. I-I don't know." Anna explained, stuttering.

I grabbed her hand and we ran upstairs. When we reached our parents' room, it was locked. I froze the entire door to thin glass and we saw a shadow of a person, looking down. Anna kicked the door. It was dark, then the shadow jumped off the window. I ran to the window, but when I stuck my head out, not a single trance or person out.

"E-Elsa..."

When I turned around, I saw Anna, kneeling down, crying over two people, lying down.

I went closer, and nothing was more of a tragic sight.

My parents were bleeding, dead.

°Δ°Δ°Δ°Δ°Δ°Δ°Δ°Δ°

"Elsa, it's just an unpleasant dream." Anna comforted me, though I could see her eyes a bit watery.

Just thinking about the death of your most loved ones is difficult.

"I know, Anna." I said.

"I hope it's just a bad dream."