The Fandom Did It

Jack's POV

When I arrived school, something was different. Girls were wearing sky blue shirts, while boys were wearing dark blue jackets. If someone would be looking for me, they would just give up with all the same looking  jackets.

It's already October, and the school has been quite busy. Many are preparing for Halloween and Christmas celebration, and some are even starting to ask funds and donations for the for the senior prom this February.

I saw Elsa in the corridor, fixing her locker. All of a sudden, I started floating. The aura was violet.

I was trapped inside a translucent violet bubble. I noticed that Elsa was also trapped in the same condition as me.

The bubble floated to the lobby. Elsa was right behind me.

Okay, Seriously. What is happening here?

The bubble popped, then I landed on a pillow.

To be specific, I landed on a cloud.

The cloud moved towards the auditorium. This is actually fun.

The cloud vanished in the stage. My butt fell on the ground a bit hard. Elsa saw me and she jumped off the cloud just before she vanished. Why can't I have common sense like her?

I realized that the entire auditorium had blue stuff everywhere. Ribbons and carpets, even hand-made snowflakes.

I noticed that in the middle of the stage was a priest standing. It was the nerd who embarassed me in the park.

People were storming in, sitting in the arranged chairs in front of me. A piano started playing. Someone pushed me, and Elsa was also pushed.

Both of us landed in front of the priest. The piano stopped, he opened his bible (though I saw that the content was just comics), and said, "In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen. We are all here for the Jelsa marriage and blah blah blah blah now you may kiss the bride."

Jelsa?

Marriage?

Kiss?!

I'd rather fail the whole school year.

I started flying, trying to escape. All the windows and doors were locked.

They really planned this seriously.

"Plan B! Plan B!" Someone shouted. Then all the people that had the ability to fly started flying and chasing me. I was already raging with fury, and the next thing that occured, I froze all the flyers.

I was flying in all over the auditorium, sprinkling huge snowflakes in their heads. It made them slower. Literally.

I saw Elsa being surrounded by girls. I could just see Elsa's eyebrows crossed in anger. She shoved her open hands to them and they all froze one by one.

Now, you wouldn't believe what she did next.

She approached the priest/nerd and punched him in front of the nose. She practically threw the nerd off the stage, then she formed a tower of ice under her feet. The tower got taller and taller.

Everyone was dead in their tracks, trying to tame me. The sight of the tower was just breathtaking.

She surrounded snow on her tower below, and the snow started growing. The snow became 5 huge abominable snowmen (A/N: Just like Marshmallow.) The beasts shouted all over the people, and everyone was frozen. All that these people were doing and could do was wait for Elsa to say anything.

Then Elsa spoke, "Finally, the chaos is over.No more violet bubbles, or clouds, or nerd priests, or a marriage. It would be an honor to torture all of you for forcing a marriage of two people that would just be happy to kill each other, but I think things have gone too far. Whoever invented this Jelsa will literally feel my wrath. This, is, unless, you show yourself right now."

Two people came out.

"Merida?Rapunzel?!" I shouted, landing in front of the two.

"Uh, hi?" Rapunzel said. "Elsa, there is an explanation for this." Merida said.

"What could you possibly explain over a marriage?" Elsa asked.

"It was a female redhead with freckles. She said she comes from Norway. She begged to spread Jelsa all over the school. But she wasn't the one who planned the wedding thing. It was each and everyone one inside this auditorium." Rapunzel explained.

"N-Norway? R-redhead?" Elsa asked, tears falling.

" Yeah, I think she was Lara, or I think she was Arma." Merida said.

"Anna." Elsa said.

"Yes, that's the name!" Merida exclaimed.

The tower got lower, the abominable snowmen vanished, all ice was thawed in the auditorium, and all that was left were ripped ribbons, crumbled carpets, and fallen hand-made snowflakes.

"I swear to God that if I hear the word Jelsa one more time, all of Brooklyn could face eternal winter and every person in here will die." I said.

"Do you, Elsa and Jack, really hate each other that much, that both of you are willing to freeze Brooklyn?" The nerd priest said, like what priests usually say in real weddings.

Elsa and I replied with a "We do."