Asking Out Your Prom Date

Jack's POV

"So, who a' ya' dates?" Merida asked. "Don't any of ya' dare tell me that ya' don't got a date yet, since a'am pretty sure."

"Eugene!" Rapunzel sighs lovingly.

"A hot brunette." Hans says with pride.

"A fiery curled redhead." Hiccup said. Merida glares at him.

I just shut my mouth and tried to act casual by forming snowflakes in my hands and making them fly around my head.

"Uh, Jack? Who's your date? Some hot perfect girl?" Rapunzel asked.

"Who else would it be? Elsa, o' course!" Merida blurted.

"According to your dreamscape, redhead." I replied to Merida.

"But seriously, Jack. Who's this lucky girl?" Hiccup asked. All eyes and attention on me.

"No one."

Everyone's jaw dropped. Merida's eye twitched, Hiccup was stammering, Hans had a blank exression, and Rapunzel nearly fainted.

The drama club would be very successful if the four of them joined.

"What?" I asked.

"Is it just my ears deceiving me? Or are you pranking? If you are, you really got us." Hans said.

"And I'd trick you guys because?" I asked.

"Because you are Jack Frost! The girls there spend tons to look pretty for your attention, and now you just say you got no one to go with?!" Hiccup answered.

"You guys are so shocked like I brought a dead body in front of us right now." I said, simply smiling with their priceless reactions. How I wish I brought my phone for a pic.

"You shall have a date for tomorrow night." Rapunzel said.

"You shallav Elsa fo' tomorrow night." Merida added.

"According to your dreamscape, redhead." I repeated.

"I mean it." Merida said.

"We. We mean it." Rapunzel said.

"You like Jelsa?" I asked in pure shock. Everyone nods lightly.

"Well, I simply don't and never will I." I said.

"Let's dare Mr. Frost." Hans said.

"You'll ask Elsa out." Merida said. "If not, then we'll dye your hair with the colors of the rainbow you'll have to wear short pants until we graduate." Rapunzel added.

"You wouldn't dare." I said, preparing myself to fly.

"Well, the pa'lor is 'e few blocks away..." Merida said, walking closer to me as I walk backwards.

Less talk, more walk. Or to be exact, more fly. I started flying away from them. Safe.

Or that's what I thought.

I heard very loud flapping behind me. When I turned around, I saw Hiccup riding a huge black dragon. The dragon blew fire from his mouth, and my flying ability suddenly vanished in fear, and now I was falling.

I fell on a net. But it wasn't a net. It was thick blonde hair. Just as I was about to escape, the hair wrapped me quick like a snake about to pounce on its prey.

I had no choice. I cut off the hair with an ice blade, and flew away. I looked down at Rapunzel. Her hair turned brown. She fell down, obviously weak, but after a few seconds, her hair started turning blond again. She stayed there on the grass, sitting.