Arriving Brooklyn, America

Anna's POV

From the sight of this place,I'm gonna rule it! Everything is beautiful!

Anyways, we've finally arrived our mansion. I have to say, it was just simply enormous. It was colored with tints of gold and sapphire (it's just blue and yellow. Just wanted to seem fancy smanchy, okay?).

When we entered, two twin girls greeted us. They bowed so Elsa and nodded our heads in return. "Hello. I am Lavine and she is my sister, Lovine. We will be your servants in Brooklyn, America." The Lavine girl said.

They look exactly alike, except Lavine had blue eyes while Lovine had green. They're brunettes with thick, flat hair.

"Me and Lavine will tour you around the house and we'll send you to your bedrooms. Then we'll cook you royals lunch then you could do whatever you want." Lovine said.

During the tour, I just found out that if we had around 5 or 8 of this mansion together, it would be like our castle back in Norway.

We arrived our rooms. Elsa's room was in front of mine. My room was perfect! It was light orange with stripes of shades of green. I even had a balcony and a bathroom! Elsa also had what I have in my room, and her walls were sky blue with curvy design lines and tiny polka dots of white.

I noticed that Elsa's and my rooms had this buzzzer with a speaker. So I tried it. I pressed the button and said, "Hello? Hello? Does this thing work? What's the use? hellooo?" Then a voice answered back. "Hello, Princess Anna. This is Lavine. Since the house is huge, there are speakers in every room or part of this house for communication and to ask assistance from us."

Oh.

"Well, thank you, Lavine." I said and let go of the button.

In a related topic about transferring here in Brooklyn, it's my first day of school tomorrow!

Goal #1: Make some friends.

Goal #2: Help Elsa find the man of his dreams.

This is going to be easier than I thought.