The word

Say the words and you'll be free
Say the words and be like me
Say the word I'm thinking of
Have you heard the word is love?

She quickly planted her lips onto his. He was taken aback by her sudden action but he gave in. This wasn't the ideal conclusion to her confrontation against her cheating boyfriend but it's the one she chose. She decided she'd act as if nothing had happen, maybe ask him a few questions about America. What he did, the people he met. Maybe he would come clean which is something she wished he had done.

When she finally pulled away she stared into his chocolate eyes stroking his cheek.
"What was that for?" He asked holding her by her waist.
"Can't I give a kiss to my boyfriend? The one who I know will always be loyal and true?"
George gulped and barely moved his head in an attempt to nod.

"Well come in then." He moved aside to let her pass. They made their way to the couch something didn't feel right but atleast now she knew why.

"George I'm sorry for earlier I mean at lunch and everything I should've told you. I just thought it'd be a nice surprise." She Said.

"Yes I know I'm sorry too I overreacted it wasn't that big of a deal love." He Replied. "By the way why'd you leave the studio?" He asked scooting closer and putting his arm around her.

"I just wanted to get out of there I guess."

"Did you order a cab?"

"No I walked. But then John pulled up beside me and took me to his place."

"Oh you could've told me to take you home it was raining hard by the time we left."

"It's fine George I didn't die." She said leaning her head on his chest. He just hummed in response not asking further questions. "George I love you." She paused for a few seconds. "do you love me?"

George didn't answer. "Geo?"
"well um." She looked up at him slightly disappointed by his obvious answer. Sophie did love George deeply but she knew paul would always have her heart entirely. it still hurt not hearing the words come out of George's mouth. She just wanted him to say the words. The three words she was thinking of.

"Ok then." She stood up. "I'm going home."
He just sat there staring at her not saying a word, watching her walk away. Why had he not said anything? After all she's been the girl he'd always wanted. But maybe it was just the thought of having her, having Sophia Jones the beautiful girl he grew up with, as his girlfriend. He couldn't let her walk away after everything he had done to get her to be his. He ran out to the street seeing her walking slowly in the distance, it had stopped raining so now it was just the smell of wet concrete. He raced after her turning her around and seeing the tears streaming down her face. He immediately felt sorry for her and pulled her into a tight hug.
"Sophie I'm sorry. Come back inside ya?"

"No george."

"Please we need to talk." She just shook her head against his chest still crying.

"Fine then." He pulled her away and picked her up carrying her over his shoulder.

"George put me down!" She demanded. Her eyes had a view of the ground and his bum, she watched as the guitarist turned around and started walking back towards the house.

"I'm sorry miss but I can't do that."

"George!"

"Quit your whining!" She smacked her bum.

"George!" She giggled, forgetting that she was upset in the first place. When they arrived back he took her upstairs to his room she had quit talking and just enjoyed the view. He threw her down gently on the bed and hovered over her.
"I'm sorry soph. I do love you." He barely believed the words that came out of his mouth.

"Do you?"

"Yes." She didn't believe him Either. Maybe they weren't even suppose to be together but the relationship felt nice for the most part. He'd always been there for her and they thought a further relationship would work out so just give it a chance right?

He leaned down and kissed her, the kiss just got more and more heated until eventually they were both left in their underwear. His hands roamed down her body as their tongues danced smoothly together. He started kissing her jaw making his way down her neck and sucking her sweet spot just above her collarbone. She gasped at the pleasure throwing her hands in his hair. She arched her back letting his hands snake around to the back of her bra unclipping it and throwing it on the ground.

He kissed her neck making his way down to her stomach and stopping at her underwear. He quickly pulled it off and attached his tongue to her heat, his tongue going up and down working wonders. She moaned in pleasure, He then pumped in two fingers causing her to flinch. She started feeling a familiar knot in her stomach.
"George I'm almost there!" She moaned gripping his hair tightly causing him to groan. He just started going faster and within seconds she came all over. He licked up all of her juices and made his way back to her mouth. She could feel his hard bulge against her thigh so she reached down. He groaned at the contact. Sophie wasted no time in pulling his underwear off. He got the hint and aligned himself at her entrance and without warning pushed himself inside her. She groaned at the mixed pain and pleasure.
"Are you alright? He asked.

"Mhm keep going." She Replied leaning her head back.

He picked up the pace and started rocking back and forth a little faster causing both of them to fill the silent house when their moans. Their lips reconnected as her nails dug into his back and his hands gripping tightly at her waist.

"Georgie I'm going to cum! God you feel so good!" She exclaimed  leaning her head back in pleasure. This only encouraged him to go faster which caused the headboard to start slamming against the wall.

"Shit Soph!" He threw his head back letting the moans escape his lips. Within a few seconds they both came moaning like mad. He threw himself next to her exhausted. When he regained his breath he hovered over her giving her a long kiss.

"Hey geo! Oh shit!" The door quickly closed as it opened. George quickly jumped up quickly.
"Oh fuck. Are you still there?" He asked pulling up his pants
"Uh Yea." Called a voice from the other side of the door. In a few seconds George was fully clothed and gave Sophie a nervous look as she pulled the covers over her naked body. He walked over to the door and opened it.
"Hey Paul..."

A/N: just sheit....I don't know if you can tell but I'm really bad at writing smut!