Im in love

You're my kind of girl,
you make me feel proud,
you make me want to shout aloud,
yes, I, m telling all my friends, I'm in love.
Ev'ry night I can't sleep, thinking of you,
and ev'ry little thing that you do,
yes, I'm telling all my friends, Im in love.

"Sophie, love." He said with a shaky voice.

"Paul What are-"

"Sophie I love you. You've always been the one for me since that day you moved in next door. You've always been there for me and I wouldn't trade you for anyone else and I want to grow old with you. I want us to have kids, a family, I want us to be together forever. So, Sophia Elizabeth Jones will you be my wife?"

Sophia's heart started to race, there was no doubt in her mind that she loved paul with all her heart. He made her completely happy and she couldn't picture herself with anyone else that wasn't him. She opened up her mouth to speak but no words came out. The tears began to surface her eyes, Pauls heart started to pound even faster. The longer she went without talking the more nervous he got in what her final answer would be.

"Sophie?" He said in a shaky voice. She was finally able to gather the words up. She started nodding her head rapidly.
"Yes Of course I'll marry you paul!"

His smile grew wide as he stood up from the ground. He slid the ring on her finger and picked her up spinning her around. Once he set her down he kissed her passionately.

"I was worried there for a second." He whispered.

"I'm sorry I was just shocked." She giggled. "I'm so happy."

"Me too love." He pulled her into a tight hug and just like that everything seemed to fall in place.

The rest of the night was filled with congratulations and laughter. Sophie and Paul slept in her old room. There they laid holding each other in the dark, keeping each other warm.

"Paul?"

He hummed in response.
"When did you get the ring?"

"A day after we got back together."

"Why?"

"Because I love you. It just felt right. Or what? You really thought I'd let you go again no ma'am." She let out a giggled against his chest.

"We have some major planning ahead of us." She Said.

"I know hopefully Or schedules will be clear soon." It went silent for a few minutes before Paul spoke again. "You want kids right sophie?"

"Of course I do!"

"A little McCartney running around." Paul smiled at the thought.

"You'll be a great father Paul I know it."

"And you'll be a great mother soph."

"All this kid talk is making me excited I can't wait!"

"Well we don't have to, that could easily be arranged love." Paul smirked against her head before he flipped her on to her back. He bent do to give her a kiss before he took off her clothes.

The couple spent the rest of their time love making. Who knows maybe they would get their baby McCartney soon. Sophia and Paul couldn't be any happier with their life at the moment and for what laid ahead, everything seemed perfect... for now.

A/N: I start school tomorrow and I'm not ok