Beautifully Knight

Liadan Series #5

Liadan Series #5

Follow-up to Perfect, Beautiful Brokenness, Imperfectly Beautiful, Perfectly Knight

Originally, this was going to be the final book about The Knights, but there is currently a 6th book planned, so we'll just see where the story takes us, lol.

You visit my profile page CassieChassey to view 'Perfect', 'Beautiful Brokenness', 'Imperfectly Beautiful' , and 'Perfectly Knight' under the Liadan Series Reading List. There is also a one-shot, 'Petals and Positives' in the anthology series, 'Mixed Tape' that you're more than welcome to read that features these characters :)

Summary:

Jordan and Lia's romance that started over a discussion of coffee and hot chocolate has blossomed over the years into a large family full of love that spans generations. Through all the ups and downs that come along in life, the Knights have learned that beauty can be found in the most imperfect of situations.

"There is no perfection, only beautiful versions of brokenness."

― Shannon L. Alder

Author's Note:

Beautifully Knight is a fan fiction story about Jordan Knight and New Kids on the Block that was inspired by Shannon L. Alder's quote on perfection. It is also the 5th story in the Liadan Series and a follow up to my Jordan Knight/NKOTB fanfics, Perfect, Beautiful BrokennessImperfectly Beautiful, and Perfectly Knight.

Similar to Beautiful Brokenness, this story follows a rather large time jump of 10 years after the ending of Perfectly Knight. Due to the family sage nature of the story, there will be allusions back to the events that were covered in that novel as well as all the others in the series. I try my best to summarize past events so it's not absolutely necessary to read the others first, but of course, if you want to fully understand all of the characters and their backgrounds, it's best to read the novels in order. Following the same pattern as the other Liadan books, this story will also include the POVs of all the Knights (including some new Knights that haven't been in previous books!). As always, appropriate warnings for mature scenes or sensitive content will be noted. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer/Copyright:

This is merely a work of fiction, I do not know or own Jordan Knight, NKOTB, or any other recognizable characters that appear in the story. I do not profit from this story in any way, shape, or form. It's just a fun past time that I enjoy writing and I hope you enjoy reading!

Copyright 2019 by Cassie Chassey, All Rights Reserved.

COPYRIGHT: This story, "Beautifully Knight" including all chapters, prologues/epilogues, and associated content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs, and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.