41

❤️ 3,456,1273 likes                236,789 comments

❤️ 3,456,1273 likes 236,789 comments

jackgilinsky: lunch date with... @jacks_bestgirl ! she's so cute when she doesn't want to be in a picture. oh yeah, also im joined with @shawnmendes 😐

view all 236,789 comments

jackj: he's so sad because shawn joined in lmaooooo

jacks_bestgirl: OMG JACK YOU CHANGED MY INSTAGRAM NAME HOW DARE YOU.

luvanthony: LMFAOOOO SHAWN'S A THIRD WHEEL

zayn: so this is where you went??? to him and camila? I SEE. I THOUGHT YOU GAVE UP ON SHAWN A LONG TIME AGO BUT NOPE. YOU'RE GOING FOR BOTH OF THEM.

shawnmendes: @jackgilinsky i hate you. @jacks_bestgirl baby change your name back 😭😭

haileybaldwin: well, making shawn feel like a third wheel will definitely get him back to me, so good job jack !!!!!!!!

jacks_bestgirl: this bitch is still alive???

arianasvulva: @jacks_bestgirl LOL

moonlightmanips: i ship camila and jack

zayn: i will murder-

jackgilinsky has disabled the comments

-

Jack smiled cheekily as he saw the reaction from Camila and Shawn. Camila was smiling but got annoyed at Hailey's comment. While Shawn was just deeply angry at basically the whole world.

"She's my girlfriend.. !" He whined before taking a sip of his drink. Camila giggled because seeing this side of Shawn was adorable.  

"Jealous are we now, Shawn?" Jack said before putting his straw in his mouth and sucking the rest of the delicious drink up.  

Shawn played with his straw whilst glaring at Jack, "Of course I am, she is my girlfriend after all. Why wouldn't I be jealous?" He spoke out.  

Jack then leaned closer to Shawn as he whispered, "But you don't feel anything for her Shawn, so why are you jealous now? Could you perhaps.. be feeling attraction towards her now?"  

"What are you two talking about now?" She asked while staring at them suspiciously.  

Jack shook his head before putting on an adorable smile. "Nothing!" 

"Yeah.. Nothing." Shawn responded before slurping his drink up.

-

messy.

i had to bring back the ig posts for yall <3