7

PRESENT DAY

꧁꧂

Camila woke up this morning without Shawn in her arms. From what she recalled, the two of them talked about useless stuff and her past, he didn't speak much of his, but anyways, the two cuddled and fell asleep together. But Shawn left and that saddened her.

Luke woke up earlier than everyone and started making his famous pancakes. The smell roamed around the house and out came the zombie like people, sitting on the stools in sync as the pancakes were served to them. Luke however, woke Camila up and told her to go change and freshen up before eating. Which she did.

After taking a nice, warm shower, Camila changed into shorts and a long sleeved crop top. Luke was acting like a mother to everyone, saying not to eat fast and to Camila, to dress more properly because it's still cold outside. But it felt great. To have new people in her life.

All of them laughed and enjoyed breakfast, telling funny stories. Not once was Shawn mentioned. And when she brought it up, everyone went silent and his friends—which are now hers—shrugged and stuffed their mouths full of food.

Brushing it off, she enjoyed the rest of the time with everyone before they left to their homes. Luke made sure to scold her before he left. But he also gave Camila his huge ass coat in case she'd go out like that. What a sweetheart.

The house was now quiet and boring. So, Camila decided to go out. Wearing the coat Luke gave to her and some boots, she walked into the cold, blessing Luke for letting her wear this.

She didn't know where to go. Her feet just wandered wherever they liked and stopped when they found the destination. And that was not an ordinary place. Camila arrived at the police station.

If Shawn isn't who he is, then Nick Jonas would've been a dream also.

Walking inside the station, Camila was met with many people rushing around with papers and police men and women running out and coming back in. It was hectic.

But she made her way through the chaos and to the front desk. The lady who was working there, answering calls and what not looked up at Camila, slightly shocked. Her eyes were wide. She figured it was because Camila is famous and everything and there shouldn't be a reason for her to be here, but that wasn't the case.

She transferred the call to the hospital and put the phone down. "Hello Ma'am, How May I help you?" She asked.

"Um.. is there- well, my name is Camila, Camila Cabello. And months ago I got shot and ended up in a coma. I was wondering if.. if the person that shot me is here and I could have a nice chat." She seemed slightly nervous and asked Camila to hold on.

Taking a seat, she looked around at the people focused on saving the world, well, Seoul. The lady that went out for a while came back with someone else. It looks like he was head of the detective department.

"Hello, I'm Mark Davis, I run the detective department here. You said your name is Camila?" She nodded and stood up, putting her hand out for a shake which he gladly took. He then escorted Camila to his place in the station.

"Your report is that you got shot while coming home for a gathering but the man ran away. Unfortunately you were in a coma for 7 months. Is that right?" Camila replied with a firm "Yes Sir," And he chuckled.

"Alright, well, we do have the man you're looking for here." He admitted and nervousness built up in Camila. If it's Nick, then everyone lied to her, even Shawn. If it isn't, then she'll give up on looking for more evidence that Shawn was lying and what she dreamt of wasn't a dream.

Davis, the head man who told her to call him his nickname folded his arms after throwing the paper to the side. He leaned in closer so he could whisper something.

"The man that shot you was named Nathan Dallas" He whispered and her nails dug into the shorts she was wearing, slightly hurting her skin.

Just before he could tell Camila the rest of the story, the lady that worked at the front desk barged in and took Mark away for some breaking news for this case he took on.

Disappointment washed over Camila, but it wasn't for long that the sea of disappointment left. She looked at the papers that had her case written on it.

Taking more and more and skimming through almost all of it, her eyes landed on something that made Camila's stomach turn and do a billion flips.

Criminal Name: Nick Jonas
Date of Birth: September 16th, 1992
Home town: Dallas, Texas
Height: 5'6
Accused of: Gang Violence, Illegal Drug selling, Murder AND Attempted murder of Camila Cabello, Nicole Gilinsky (formally known as Cabello), Jack Gilinsky, Zayn Malik, Jack Johnson, Gigi Hadid, and
Shawn Mendes.