III: Truth

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. You were cramped in the back of a limousine.

"We're here" the man wearing a blue crop top said. Giorno had sat next to you only to keep you somewhat comfortable. "Ok before I get off or anything, mind telling me who your friends are?"

"Well they're my-" gang wasnt the right word, "they're my family." He then started pointing and describing the rest of the people in the car with you. "The driver wearing white, his name is Bruno," he lowered his voice a bit, "Then you have abbachio in the purple" whispering now, "if he's mean to you don't take it personal that's his mood 24/7"

You began noting this down in your mind.

"The girl next to you is trish, and lastly mista, Narancia, and fugo."

The car reached its destination. You stepped out of the car and gasped. In front of you was a lavish mansion. Hedges and greenery consumed the outside. "This is our headquarters" Giorno sheepishly said rubbing his hand behind his neck. "Want a tour?"

"Sure...show off" you said sarcastically. He proceeded to walk into the mansion holding your hand on the way up from the front steps, "i have a question" You paused for a moment. "Anything you ask Mia Cara" Giornos attitude was nothing but inviting.

You looked up at him, "So um can you search people up?"

You had a theory. Even if he wasn't him, you still wanted to find your friend. "Why would you assume I know that?" Giorno said with a smile. "It would only make sense, if police officers can locate anyone on a website I'd assume the mafia man can." He looked to the side almost with regret. I shouldn't bring up the word mafia.

"Follow me" he said gesturing towards the front door.

It was a long hallway. The walls were natural wood encased with marble sides. Columns decorated the openings. It wasn't until he brought you to the door all the way at the end of the hallway.

Giorno sat on a spinning chair clicking a button that unleashed a keyboard. He entered his password, your eyes observing as he was typed it out. You watched his fingers move from each letter as it spelled out;"Coliseum2001"

"So my bell'angelo" he spun to your direction, "Who's the lucky person we get to find?" Giorno believed whoever this was he could get more information about you.

Shaking, "His name is "D/n L/n" you managed without choking,stuttering or pausing. As Giorno typed out the information a screen appeared. Silence filled the room, "I'm...sorry." He gave you a sympathetic look. "Nah it's alright I figured, I just wanted to make sure I guess." Giorno could see on the file, "You're an orphan?"

You just nodded. "Well thank you anyways" Giorno stood up and hugged you. Before he could pull back you asked, "Can I give you another name?"

He pulled back, only inches from your face, "Of course".

His name is, "Haruno- Haruno Shiobana". There was a different type of silence in the room. Giorno stared at the floor unresponsive.

That's when you broke the silence "Just forget I said anything" you moved back, leaving is arms. "What do you wanna know about him?" He was calm but too calm. For someone whose aura darkened almost menacingly you've taken the hint. Not breaking eye contact, you started backing your way to the closed door.

Giorno and you both glanced in its direction before you started to run. He quickly caught you by your arm before he slammed you against the conference table in the center of the room. Holding you down underneath him, "who are you. how do you know that name."

Authors note edited
Edited 03/24/24

Authors note: 2019
What are your thoughts on the story I'd love to hear intel from you guys
So thanks