13: Until I Die (Part 2/2)

You began  your journey, not thinking about how Giorno or the gang felt. You were gonna end it once and for all.

As you approached what seemed to be a cabin, you ducked in the bushes. You had ransacked the office grabbing an empty book bag. In Giornos drawer there were binoculars, poker chips, playing cards and you didn't even want to say the last thing.

Peeking through the binoculars you noticed a figure. Someone's home. You had to hope that he was just alone and by himself.

You came up with the brilliant plan of breaking in from the back.

Ok ok we got this...for Giorno.

Fiddling with the lock you broke free, "its all about the tumblers." You crept your way in slowly closing the door while still having your hand on the knob. As you stepped, an uneven piece of wood creeked.

"I know your here I've been expecting you."

"How'd you-"

Jacob was sitting on a chair planted right across from the back door.

"I've been tracking you remember?"

You shrugged immediately giving up on the sneaking, "I guess then you know why I'm here."

"You think youre strong and unstoppable don't you?" He stood up taking strides in his walk. You brought your fists up ready for a fight.

"You're one hell of girl."

"What? What planet are you on right now-"

"Look y/n this was bound to happen. I meant it when I said I didn't want to hurt you."

....

(Next few scenes will deal with very heavy and or triggering stuff: Stockholm syndrome)

"You weren't supposed to be involved. I don't know why the fuck you had to put yourself in this issue. I've been planning this forever."

Lowering your fists, you thought to hear him out, "oh really? So what? Who were you going to kidnap instead of me? You're saying those thugs weren't apart of your fucking gang when you said they alerted you?

"It was gonna be with fucking narancia or something I don't fucking know. As for the thugs. Yes I had eyes an ears on Giovanna for months. My fight is not with you."

Jacob began approaching you but you backed away.

"Well it is now. You hurt me and my friends. How the hell did you know he was the Don anyways."

"He told me. We were friends up until he disappeared for days only to come back as a traumatized puppy. He told me everything."

" are you fucking kidding me? You guys have NEVER been friends why the fuck would you continue to use him. Did you peak in middle school or something?"

All he did was tense up.

"Let's end this Jacob, right here. right now."

He just let out a heavy sigh of disappointment. "I'm not gonna fight you y/n."

Your eyebrows furrowed with confusion, "Wh-What ?why not? come on let's end this." You charged at him, swinging at his face.

He took in the punch .

FIGHT ME YOU COWARD!"

How dare he after the hell he's made your life.

"That's exactly why. You are guided by emotion youre pissed." The mockery was setting you on fire. As he began to walk away he stated, " I don't care to fight you so pack your little body, put on something nice, and wait for your little boyfriend to be healed Princess."

You then lost it.