Chapter 6

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" Oh please no.

"Jack.. It's you." I turn around to see him smiling. You see, this is my ex boyfriend, and I'm very glad it's 'Ex'.

"How have you been! It's been so long!" He chuckles.

"Don't you know how we broke up?" I continue walking in line.

                                    2 years ago

"Jack! I'm home!" I come home, looking for my beloved Jack.

"Jack? Where are you?" I look around the house, not able to find him, then I hear something in the kitchen.

"Jack! I've been looking for- you..." My face drops as I see Jack making lemonade with a very good looking Lemon.

"(Y-(Y/N)! I didn't know you were... I thought you were coming home later!" Jack immediately stops, chasing after me. I can't stand him! He just, WHY LEMON?

"LEAVE ME ALONE! WE ARE DONE!"

"(Y/N)! IT DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING! SHES NOTHING COMPARED TO YOU!" Jack is suddenly stopped by Lemon.

"We've been doing this since the start, and I'm NOTHING?" She starts to slap him silly.

I turn around.

"Since... the beginning?"

                                   Current times

"Listen I've been thinking, maybe we could-"

"No jack, I'm done with you! You are just gonna use me as a side chick." I move forward in line, turning my back to him.

"How would I use you as a side chick if I'm single?"

"JACK." An angry girl storms over to Jack.

"O-Oh! Hey babe..." He looks at me, asking for help.

"DID YOU JUST SAY THIS IS YOUR SIDE CHICK??" She storms out of the cafe. I look over at the table with (Y/F/N), Pear and Orange, and they're all laughing. I chuckle watching Jack run after her.

Maybe this will help me in the future.