Chapter 20

"Gone like the wind." Pear sighs as we all watch Jack run away, coincidentally he finds a girl in the hallway to flirt with. All that was heard was a few giggles and the slapping of a purse. Poor Jack, that's gotta hurt.

"So uh, what now?" Kara says, taking a stretch.

"Well, we don't have any sort of plan for today. (Y/N)? You want to do anything specific?" Pear turns towards me, raising an eyebrow.

"DRINKS! DRINKS FOR US!" Kara slams a fist on the table and pumps the other in the air. They look around, confused looks on all of our faces. "Alright, alright, no drinks. But, if we aren't going to have drinks because some you guys are PRUDES, then what are we doing?"

What are we doing? So far Orange has told me that he likes me, he knows that I like him, Jack ran away to hit on a girl. Now it's just me, Pear and Kara.

I turn to Pear, "Hey, I think I know a thing we can do." I smirk, grabbing onto Kara's hand. "And this thing, might be even better than drinks."

"Wait, what the hell are we doing (Y/N)?" As Pear asks that question, I drag Pear out of the stuffy apartment complex and into the elevator.

"We are going to have fun. No drinking, but still dangerous." I glance over at Kara, "I know you wanted drinks just to see where we can end up at midnight. And for shame! You almost convinced me."

"Ah yes, god forbid we get something to drink!" Kara rolls their eyes and turns up to look at the ceiling. "Where are we even going (Y/N)?"

"Oh, just a friends house. You guys might know them. They're in a few video games we used to play." I link my arms with both Kara and Pear, forcing them to skip over into my car.

"Wait, video games?" Pear buckles up, puzzled.

"Oh yes, and despite his love of video games, he is fast. Super fast." I turn to look at Kara from the drivers seat, seeing their eyes light up.

"I KNOW I KNOW!" Kara is jumping in their seat, smiling cheek to cheek.

"Where are we going?" Pear turns back too, his jaw dropping once seeing Kara all giddy. "Don't tell me we are-"

"WE ARE VISITING SONIC."