13- What would Nina do?

Chapter 13

What would Nina do?

Claire's POV

"Nina please you have to forgive me!" Cole pleaded. We were at the park I was taking Charlie for a walk in his stroller. My dad was currently in one of the trees watching us and my mom was pretending to read a newspaper. I thought for a minute. Ive never been in an actual relationship before. Nor did I have an actual relationship with him. What would I do?

Kill him.

What would Nina do?

Forgive him.

Well this really isn't suppose to be personal and I do still have to stay on his good side.

"Fine, I forgive you," A smile made his its way onto his face "but I don't trust you. I don't trust people that easily" His smile faded a little but it was still barely there. I began walking back towards the house and he followed.

"I really am sorry. Mia wanted to see me and I didn't know she would do something like that." He said. Mia of course.

"But you kissed her back anyway" I pointed out. We were on our street now. I stopped in front of his house and took Charlie out of the stroller handing him off to his older brother. I turned to see my mother.

"Nina just in time. it's time to go" My mother said walking up to us. Once again, she looked like my sister.

"You never said anything about a sister, Nina" looking her up and down.

"Did I tell you that my mothers eyes are on her face?" He looked up at me with pink filling his cheek. Gross. "You are disgusting" I said with finality. We walked away towards the car and I touched my comm on.

"Did you get a good look?" I asked my dad.

"Good enough. Ive seen a symbol, like that before and it is exactly how you drew it"

"Glad to hear that. Any idea what group it is?"

"HYDRA" I immediatly stiffened. I looked towards my mother, she had a questioning look on her face.

"HYDRA is suppose to be gone" She stiffened as well.

"It is, supposedly. Lets tell Coulson then go out to eat" I nodded.

"Sounds good to me" I agreed.

•••••>

"I realized I don't know much about you. Why don't you tell us a few things about yourself" My father said filling the silence.

"What's there to tell? I like to dance, I live and breathe SHIELD, and I have very little social life"

"When did you start dancing?"

"I've always loved dancing. Its just rare when I get to do so"

"What kinds of friends do you have?" He asked.

"Really, most people just owe me favors but I do have an actual friend. Best friend actually. Her name is Belle. she works in the logistics division. She's only a few years older than I am." I smiled at the thought of seeing her again.

"Why were you recruited so young?" I sighed riling my eyes.

"I've already told you. My parents were SHIELD agents. They went on a mission and left me. didn't come back"

"You believe that?" My mother asked me.

"Of course" I have to. "So that's it we just wait for backup?"

"That is something we will discuss...after Nachos" he said as the waitress came to our table and set down a plate of Nachos.

}~~~~~~~~~~~>

Lazy chapter!! Sorry, I'm just really tired.