~12~ hey.

Bakugo POV

'that's damn right. you should be.. stay away from me. dont get close or you'll get hurt.' those words kept running through my head. ever since I got back to this hell hole. I kept trying to distract myself from my own mind. why was it this damn girl.. no. that's not it. theres no way I like her. she's just a stupid friend like the rest of them. I heard my mom slam open the door I basically received whip lash from looking so quickly.

"BAKUGO KATSUKI!!!-" the old hag yelled at me. my hands were shaking for some reason but I still looked her in the face. "you ok there, looking pretty torn up."

"I-IM fine. NOW GET OUT!" I yelled trying to shut the door. why would she say something like that? she never usually asks things like that. let alone to me. I just then realized my face was getting quite warm.

"NOT UNTIL YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! no heros can afford to get sick! get your ASS IN THE SHOWER!" the hag ordered at me.

"I WAS GOING ANYWAY!! NOW MOVE OUT OF THE WAY." I said before shoving through the door. "tch." I got a nervous look from my father and got cleaned up. I was just brushing my teeth when I got a text message. at first I didnt recognize the number. but it was earphone brains.

Jiro: hey Bakugo. what did you say to F/N today?

me: none of your damn business. see ya

Jiro: h-hey!! answer me?!

Jiro; BAKUGO!!

I slammed my phone down beside the sink. my hands beside it, slumping over the sink.I just stopped thinking about her and people keep bringing it up! I tossed the towel down on the floor and grabbed my phone again. I closed the door behind me and walked down the hall. I had to finish this stupid homework for tomorrow.

"why bother?.." I sighed sitting down on my bed again. I tossed my phone beside me. my hands on my knees hands in my face. my phone lit up, I glanced over to see a message from F/N.

"fine." I growled picking my phone up.

F/N; hey you do the homework?

me; am now. ttyl.

F/N; oh ok. bye! good luck Bakugo

me; y-yeah.

I plugged in my phone and covered my face with one hand. why does this always happen?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

F/N POV

I woke up on time this morning for school. I got ready as usual. but. there was still the same thing on my mind. Bakugo. I went down stairs about to leave for school when my mom stopped me and turned me around.

"you look like a mess dear. get dressed in the dark?" she asked fixing my H/C hair out of my face.

"wait wha?" I looked in the kitchen mirror. I was a disaster. I didnt have much time to fix myself up, and apparently the whole school noticed. it wasn't that bad..? I thought.

"hey."

I turned around quickly to look at the person.

A/N; long time no see aye? well im working on getting these uploaded more! until I go to camp that is. ill be gone for a week when it comes up. im.. not sure some of you will notice but. anyway. hope you enjoyed! if you like my work check out my page.