~7~call you

F/N POV

I woke up on time this morning ready for classes! well kind of.. hehe.. I still felt tired but that was mostly normal. I slipped on my UA uniform and a black hoodie since it was chilly this morning. I went over to my mirror and put on some makeup and styled my hair a little. I grabbed my phone and earbuds my bag on my shoulder. I glanced back at my room and saw the little kitten again. I felt like I had to take it with me. after how my mom reacted about it she might throw it out if she see's it. I ran and grabbed it quickly clipping it on my bag. I went out to the kitchen and started to boil water for my tea. (because I love tea in the mornings. lol) I was watching some video's and just checking social media. my toasted poped and I got it ready to eat with my tea. I heard a notification on my phone and sat down with my food and checked it. it was a message reading:

S/N; hey F/N its been a while huh?

You: yeah it has. what's up?

S/N; I was cleaning some of my things and found something I forgot about.

you: I think I know what you mean..

S/N;...?

S/N: the plushies dad gave us.?!

You: yep. I was going to ask about yours.

S/N; well. I do have it. shouldn't you be going to school now?

You; Right! not just any school..

S/N; ??

You: im in UA!

S/N; oh awesome! ill call and we can chat later. bye!

You: byeEE

I set my phone down and ate quickly. I put the dishes away and started walking to school. I was almost at UA when I was talking to someone.

"hey Katsuki." I casually said waving a hand. I then realized. Bakugo lived near here?! "oh.. you live near here..?!"

"well yeah. where you think I live you dumbass. most people live near UA for a walking distance. in our class that is." he groaned walking with me the rest of the way. does this guy have no friends or what. if he's not with the group he's with no one. ohh.. no wonder he's angry all the time. he's always left alone.

"hey Bakugo." I asked he raised an eyebrow at me and groaned rolling his eyes. "why are you so angry all the time? is it because your always alone.?.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo POV

what?! this is sudden.. why does this dumb girl out of everyone want to know. can she tell im hiding something..? no no way. ha! I can hide it perfectly.

"HA! being alone is better than hanging around a bunch of losers, like yourself." I replied grunting and storming into the class. I slammed my bag on my desk and took my seat. I put my feet up on the desk and glared off out the window. what does that dumb girl know.. WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS CALLING ME A LONER! along with asking questions about me.. no one ever does. other than my mother. that old hag. geez. Mr. Aizawa walked into the class and everyone fell silent. my brain still going mile per mintue. I couldn't stop thinking about that girl.. what she had asked me. its like she could tell what I was thinking all along. I looked over and saw her listening very carefully to what the teacher was saying. on the other hand I had no idea what he was just talking about. I looked in front of me to see Aizawa glaring at me.

"stop looking at a certain someone and look at this lesson Katsuki." he growled at me. I looked up at the board and not one soul dare to laugh or you'll pay. but even though.. she knew the consequence. she was still giggling under her breath. she wasn't scared of me at all. F/N is going to be the one to rat me out...

A/N; oof..