~20~should I say?

F/N POV

"mnngg..? where am I..?" I looked around the unfamiliar room rubbing my eyes. the light shining through the curtains and wind blowing in a small fall breeze. that's right. im in Bakugo's house.. in his room.. I chuckled for a moment. I covered my face in the sheets and sighed. it smells like Bakugo.. Wait a second.. How did I end up in here? Last I remember me and Bakugo were watching a show then I..

"FEEL ALSEEP ON HIM?!" my face heated up rapidly, causing me to yell louder than expected. I took a breath before getting up and going back home. well.. I tried to make myself look a little nice since I just woke up. I got up and went over to the mirror and running my fingers through my tangled H/C hair. I shrugged and took one last look at the room, almost scanning it. just imaging Bakugo studying with his new kitten mittens. he would be less.. alone.. maybe he will open up more. should I tell him I like him..? when? where? but.. I dont want to ruin our friend ship. I closed the door and looked around the house. I noticed one of the bedroom doors open a little. I spotted little mittens curled up in a ball at the end of the bed. so cute. I wanted to get a closer look at the little guy. I completely forgot Bakugo was sleeping in there! I mean.. he wont know..?? right? I chuckled nervously. he looked so peaceful. his sheets were all over the place and his arms out.

"mngg.." I heard him groan and his eyes squint. I hide behind the wall and walked out to the kitchen. oh right.. I forgot Bakugo still needs help with some more cat stuff today.. well maybe tomorrow. his parents should be back today. ill leave a note. I finished writing it on a piece of paper and left it on the table. I got all my bags from shopping and quietly shutting the door.

"phew! lets head home. I hope he doesn't hate me for just leaving." I walked down to the side walk yawning. kind of regretting what I had wrote..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo POV

"what? did someone leave? oh.. that's right. F/N was here." I sighed sitting up. " Damn. not even a goodbye." I ran my hands through my hair and hulled the sheets off me. mittens woke up and began following me out to the kitchen.

"Meeewww~" he looked up at me pawing at my pants.

"fine. fine hold on." I closed the cupboard doors and went over to the pile of cat stuff. I saw a note. " from F/N?"

"Mrrewww~!!!" Mittens insisted

"ok. calm down!" I said opening the cat food and setting it down for him. he purred happily and started eating it. I chuckled at the little thing. then remembering my parents haven't seen her yet. I hope she can stay. she cant go back now. now. whats the letter say?

from F/N; good mourning Bakugo! sorry I left without saying anything.. I didnt want to wake you. ill help you tomorrow with mittens some more if you'd like. just let me know. and I would like to talk to you at lunch on Wednesday if that's ok. no need to if your busy. good luck with Mittens.

"hm. Lunch on Wednesday huh?.. I wonder." I spoke to myself remembering what Kiri had asked me. what would I say?..

A/N; sorry yall! school has been a crazy start and your girl did have any free time to write and watch anime at the same time. T.T. I have been lazy I MEAN SICK!! for the past while. I still am a little now but enjoy!