03

REVIEWED 08/07/2020

Hey, guys, one more chapter. This one I haven't had time to review yet, but I wanted to publish it, so there may be some mistakes. Sorry!

After meeting Chibs and Happy at the Molly's door, we headed to Chicago's Sons of Anarchy headquarters, where the local President Adam Rodgers, who was very curious to know who was a woman who managed to knock out his Sergeant Lance Lombardo, greeted me. There was a party going on and we were taken into the church.

"Sorry for the way my brother treated you." With open arms, the man greeted me.

"No problems, but it can't happen again, nor with me, neither to any other woman. That's not proper behavior for a member, especially a sergeant at arms." I shrugged, as much as I thought he deserved a punishment for harassment, I didn't want to get it trouble. "I think he learned jis lesson." I winked at Lombardo just behind Rodgers and watched as the man rolled his eyes and walked away. "His ego might be hurt for a while, but it will be all right."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't have done more for you, if I'd known that Tig Trager's daughter was in town, we would have done our best to help out in whatever way was necessary."

"No, you wouldn't have." I stared at him cynically. "As soon as I crossed that door and made myself known, you would have kicked me out of town in the blink of an eye." Like all the other clubs did. "Besides, I had no intention of being noticed."

"Your room is ready." Changing the subject, the president knew there was nothing to argue with.

"I could sleep in a comfortable bed tonight." I said and yawning.

"I have the right place for you." With a mischievous smile, the Vice President, Jamie Collento's, eyes roamed over my body and I felt sick. "In my room there is a king size bed waiting for you, if you wish." Approaching slowly, Collento kept his smile. What was the problem with the Chicago members?

"Won't be necessary, lad." Before I could answer, Chibs approached and stood between me and the man. "The room you made available to her will serve us well, right baby?"

"Of course, luv!" It was my turn to use the nicknames against him and I watched as he smiled.

"Sorry bro, I didn't know you guys were together." With his hands raised in surrender, the man walked away. "I didn't know that you guys knew each other."

"Yeah, Yeah, it's always good to keep this kind of information confidential, you never know who might be listening, so, next time, ask first." Chibs shrugged and held me by the waist. "Come on, luv, let's see our room." Still facing the man, Chibs, Happy, and me walked toward the dorms, being guided by Prospect.

"Bossy and territorial? I can get used to it." I said quietly and blinked.

"Really?" He asked smiling.

"No, but if you weren't so afraid of my dad, we could figure out some kind of arrangement..." Flirting has never been a problem for me. When you work in a bar this kind of situation happens often, but with Filip I was boundless and I was enjoying it.

However, flirting aside, I was exhausted. It was almost morning and we would have to hit the road in a few hours, so any chance of rest would be welcome. As soon I was introduced to my room for the next few hourst, I was pleased to see that was cleaner than the hotel.

Chibs and Happy stayed with me for a while, we talked about how things were in Charming, what had changed and what was still the same. I found out that Chibs arrived in Charming a two years after I left and, apparently, talking about me was a forbidden subject, so he only discovered my existence days before he was tasked to picking me up.