15

Sorry to take so long to update, but I ran out of creativity and needed to rethink the plots, and tie the knots, and now I think everything is resolved. As always, you may encounter some errors, because I did a sloppy review, but I promise to go back and do a better review.

The knock on the door woke her up, Joss was sleeping on the couch, waiting for Filip to come home, something that didn't happen. Chibs would not knock on his own house the door. Opening the door, Joss managed to smile a little, who was waiting for the door was able to relieve her stress.

"Hello!" Smiling, Brie came into the house, with Abel on her arms and Tig right behind.

"Good morning, baby girl!" Kissing Joss's forehead, Tig was happy that his daughter let him get closer and was even more surprised when Joss hugged him. "It's nice to see you too, Pumpkin." Using the childhood nickname, he felt when Joss tightened her embrace. As much as all the confusion between her, Tig and Dawn was something that would one day need to be discussed, she was not willing to let that remain a problem between them. "I'm so sorry." Kissing the top of Joss's head, Tig apologized for everything and hoped she would accept.

"Hey!" Drawing attention to herself, Brie was pleased to see that her family was recovering. "There's someone here who wants to give auntie a hug." Handing Abel over to Joss, Brie knew how heartbroken her sister was. She knew how much her sister was in love with Chibs and how much she would suffer if it was all over. As soon as she knew what Ope had done, Brie wasted no time confronting her childhood friend. It was necessary for Jax, Juice and Happy to prevent her from going after the younger Winston. "Is Chibs home?" She asked hoping for a yes, however, the sadness that Joss showed said the opposite.

"He didn't come home, much less answer my calls." Taking a deep breath, Joss returned Abel to Brie and went to the kitchen. Taking a glass and filling it with water, she took her medicine. "I slept on the couch waiting for him." She shrugged. "Ope was here last night." She said and saw when Brie and his father exchanged looks.

"And what did he want?" Tig asked. He didn't hide from anyone how angry he was at Ope, not just for the kiss, but for everything. When Tig found out about Donna's pregnancy, he made it clear, with his fists, that Opie would not go unpunished for his mistake. Not even Piney defended his son, he agreed that Ope deserved a good punch for what he had done.

"He tried to convince me that I belong beside him and that Filip will never make me an honest woman." Rolling her eyes, she leaned against the sink. "Maybe he's right, Filip will never leave his wife for me." Looking around, she felt more tears come down her face. "I think it's time to start packing my things."

"What do you mean?" Brie, who was cradling Abel, looked at her sister confused. "Are you thinking of giving up?"

"I don't know." Shrugging, she rubbed her face. "Things were not well anymore." She confessed. "Maybe it's the way of life to tell me to get out before it's too late."

"Chibs is crazy about you, Joss, he just needs time." Tig tried to comfort his daughter and help his friend. He did not hide how pleased and satisfied he was knowing that his daughter was with someone who would always protect him.

"And he will have the time he needs." Taking a deep breath, Joss took Abel from Brie's arms. "Can I stay in your house?" She asked her father. "I promise it will only be for a while, just while looking for an apartment."

"If that's what you want and you're sure it's the best, you can stay as long as you want." Tig would not deny his daughter shelter.

"You can stay with me and Jax, I'm sure he won't complain about having his favorite one around." He laughed.