14

"Oh, yeah, lass!" Chibs closed the hood of the black Cutlass. "Try to start now." Tara started the car and immediately the engine worked. Of course it would work, there was no problem with the car ... not beyond what she caused. "The battery cables were loose, go through mechanics to change them."

"Oh, of course, tomorrow, or later, I'll stop at TM." She said getting out of her car.

"I think you better go to the other mechanic. I can give you some pointers" Chibs commented, wiping his hands.

"What will your boss think about the fact that you are sending customers to the competition?"

"One, I'm not sending customers to the competition, I'm sending you. And two, I don't care what my boss will think, I care what my woman thinks and she doesn't want to see her face on TM." He said. Chibs knew how much trouble Tara was for the club. Not only did she try to interfere in the relationship between Jax and Brie, but also in the relationship between the blond and the MC. The Sons of Anarchy were a family and anyone who tried to interfere with that was a problem.

"Wow, now you do only what the Trager sisters want? Back in my day you were more independent." She laughed. "I think Clay needs to careful to not to deposed by them."

"It bothers me that you like to provoke my old lady, but it irritates me more that you want to disturb everything that Jackboy build to him. You left, Tara, you can't come back after years and behave like you just went to buy an ice cream and got lost on the way home." In addition to the dislike that Joss had with Tara, her interference in Jax's life made him uncomfortable.

"Joscelyn also left, went on with her life and nobody talks about it." She tried to shift his focus.

"The circumstances are quite different and you know it." There was no way to compare the two situations.

"You defend her so much, you even call her "my old lady" ... " Teasing, Tara laughed." Opie's crow is still there, just like Jax's is in my body too. Now tell me ... Chibs, right?" Pretended not to remember Filip's nickname. "How long do you think it will take for high school love passion to reignite?"

"You don't know what you're talking about ..."

"I may not know, but one thing I'm sure, Brie and Jax have their days numbered, as do you and Joss, especially now that Opie has separated from Donna." Turning his back on the mechanic, Tara got into his car and drove off.

Filip knew that Tara's words were just poison, but even so, something didn't seem right and that uncertainty followed him all the way back from St. Thomas to TM. Things between him and Joscelyn happened too fast and the tensions of the past few months showed how having skipped some steps in that relationship had consequences and. Many unspoken things that should have been said, like their past, went unsaid and now some uncertainties were emerging.

As he parked the bike in his spot, he realized that there were other bikes and that Opie's was also there and that Joss was nowhere to be found. That was strange, but he wouldn't let Tara's bitterness become a monster and destroy everything he and Joss were trying to fix.

Walking to the office, where he knew he could find her, when he was not in the courtyard, Chibs was in a hurry to see her and chase away all the growing doubts.

"Ma ghaol, you will not believe ... What is it?"

XXX

"Gemma, you need to help me." Tig begged. "I don't know what else to do."

"You need to give her space, Alex." Gemma tidied up Jackson's room. "You know the daughter you have, give her time, let her digest what happened and when she is ready you will know, just don't make mistakes again ... I don't think we will have much room for more mistakes ..."