10

Warning: Adult content towards the end of the chapter.

Guys, another chapter, this time I didn't take long, I'm enjoying the holidays that are going to end. Hope you like it.

As always, there is certainly mistakes left, but, later on, I intend to edit the chapters and correct them.

Have fun. Vote, comment and share.

XOXO

"Joscelyn Alexandra Trager." Sitting across the table in front of Joss, Seeley read the woman's file. "Daughter of Alexandre Trager and Gina Maddock. Arrested for stealing a police car ..."

"You shouldn't have access to that." Her criminal record was sealed as soon as she turned 18.

"Well, who will deny us access?" Smiling falsely, Seeley continued to read. "When you was a teenager you committed some offenses, but as an adult you keeps an exemplary record ... But your father is a very strange guy.

"What did you say?" Slamming her hands on the table, Joss got angry, she didn't like that he made jokes with her father.

"Delicate subject." Raising his hands in surrender, Seeley pretended to be threatened. "According information from Agent Stahl, the Sons of Anarchy gang is involved in many illegal activities."

"You talk about criminal activities, but so far they haven't proved anything, unless being a mechanic is a crime now." She mocked.

"Mechanics are just a facade for what really happens." The agent commented. "And the files of the other gang members prove that they are not that innocent."

"I didn't say they were." She spoke with irony. "But they all paid for the crimes and now they are free men." Opposing the agent opinion, she left him without nothing to say. "And it's not a gang, but a motorcycle club for Harley Davidson enthusiasts." Finally, she corrected him.

"As you wish." Correcting his posture in the chair, he fixed his eyes on Joss's. "Tell me about your relationship with Agent Kohn."

"Nonexistent." Summarized.

"I think you need to be more specific."

"I met Kohn a few years ago, when I met a childhood friend." She said without enthusiasm. "And it was the maximum interaction we had."

"Why did you leave Charming to become a waitress at a bar in Chicago?"

"I'm sure this is none of your business, but to keep you from being curious, I'll explain." Supporting his weight on her arms that were on the table, she approached Seeley. "Living in a small town sucks, all the people getting into your life, wanting to gossip ..." She scoffed.

"Well, it's not what it seems." Turning his eyes to the file, Seeley fixed his tie. "Here it appears that you and Henry Winston were a couple and even had joint assets such as car, house ..."

"Teenager love, who never fell into that trap? We always think it is forever." Trying to pretend she didn't care, Joss leaned back in his chair and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"I understand." Booth saw Joss's reaction and knew he was on the right track. "What brought you back?"

"Family." He answered vaguely.

"Would it be a coincidence that you returned to Charming at the same time as Tara Knowles?" He asked and saw when Joss rolled her eyes. "Aren't you friends?"

"We never were. And, yes, total coincidence." She winked at Booth.

"Then why did you say you were friends?"