CHAPTER TWO (BULLY AT SCHOOL )

Emily pov

Today is Monday , and that means school again, I wish I don't have to go because I always come  back with bruises on my body and yet nobody care to ask me how,  everybody in school want to torment the fat girl that can't defend herself or have anybody to stand up for her , the day I try to defend myself I got trapped on the way home and is better I don't say what happened to me that day because  the boy I had crush on always look for a way to beat me up with his group of friends,  I wants look into his eyes to find at least sympathy but all I see is hatred as I receive his beatings, what did I do to deserve this?  is not my crime that am fat sometimes I try to blame the moon goddess for creating me and why I have to go through all this when I have a parents if only they  care a little and make me not to be live with the Alpha family  as a maid .

Who won't be disgusted with me my father is the beta of this pack, a wolf of such rank cannot  begot an omega they said,  who is twice the size of a drum.

My mum doesn't like what is happening to me but she can't do anything she cannot stand for her  only daughter, she is now happy with my  only brother  yes I have a brother , he is going to  be the next beta of the pack that means he is Felix's  friend and that also means my brother is among those who bully me so you see my life is ruin,    am just waiting for the moon goddess  to call me back to her  let me rest .

I rose from the mat I slept with in the kitchen yeah this is my room (giggles)  I gather the places to wash and start preparing breakfast for the Alpha and his family, I always woke up this early because if I don't I won't be able to go to school ,thank the goddess for my brain if not I would have drop out of school because of my absent in school always  but no because I think am the best student in my class.

My mind went back to my mate again I try to forget about mates because I know that even if I have one he will still reject me anyway but I can't stop thinking about it because my eighteenth birthday is next six months, if my mate is older than me then he will would have sent me out by now I pray he comes quick I need to be save by the one destined for me but yet I fear because my assumptions might be correct I might be rejected

I rushed over the house chores , Took my bath in the pubic tap and ran to school before anybody think of  spoiling my mood again like they do everyday.

I love school because it gives me the strength to write and learn I have written novels on wattpad I have an old laptop that the Luna gave me she is kind to me unlike others but yet she can't save me right well that sucks.

I entered the school gate and rushed to my locker but as usual my picture is pasted on the front of my locker, the picture was when I was eating during the break time in my usual spot with the caption food eating food I felt ashamed of my life, wiped the tears already flowing and collected my books but the remarks from anybody I passed makes it impossible to endure I was crying very badly now as I ran to the classroom but Stumble on a wall no I mean a chest I looked up to see the Alpha son looking at me as if am the most disgusting thing on earth

I told you that you are smiling and now you just destroyed my shirt now am going to give you the punishment you deserve and so before I could plead for him to have mercy on me,  my brother pounded on me I could not see clearly because my face is already bloody and at that  time I wished that death could just take me away and the only question I have asked myself since I was young pop to my head.

why am I fat ,

tears flow and then  the voices of students asking if she fainted  maybe  right because their voices soon faded because I got lost in my  own darkness.

Wow I felt emotional when I was writing this  chapter, tears keep flowing I was imagining what is going on in her mind like am reading it not writing about it.

Thanks for reading today's update, remember to add the novel in your library  ,vote and comment .
while you wait for next Sunday check my other novel out
I NEVER KNEW IT WAS YOU

SEE YOU NEXT SUNDAY
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃