chapter one

Emily POV

My name is Emily and this is my story.  

  I was Born into the forest pack, yes my pack is very large and happen to be one of the biggest pack in Europe and also one of the richest but yet they treat omegas with contempt especially me I guess you must be wondering why yes am a fat girl not just a fat girl I was born fat huh that is how bad the whole pack made me feel and also how I feel.

I was five when  i started noticing the behavior of my pack members,  nobody wanted to play with the fat omega ,  I grew up not having any friends, nobody associated with me, I was left by myself yes everybody in the pack hate me including my parents they don't want to have Anything to do with me so you guess why my life sucks,  at a young age I was doing some works that is only meant for adults but I can't stop because I won't be given food anytime I did not finish my chores on time at the pack house.

The Alpha and his family live in the middle of the pack with other houses surrounding it,  our pack is located in the middle of the forest and also closer to town of the humans I think humans know about our existence because we go to school with them yeah we go to school but school sucks for me I don't have friends our pack members did not spare me in school so the humans also joined them to treat me in such a way I was regarded as the dirty fat girl which am starting to believe I am  worthless.

My prayer one day is to grow up quickly  and find my mate maybe we can leave the village and settle somewhere else but how will anyone want me as a mate.

I have watched mates reject the other and how painful it is so am just trying to give up hope of been accepted by my mate but if moon goddess could be kind enough not to allow my mate to reject me then I will be thankful.

Today is among the day I don't like in the pack house because every Saturday there will be much work  to do , normally  rest is not for me, but I won't be given food either if I dont finish my chores.

I watched the kids play outside including the Alpha 's son Felix, I had a crush on him but he treats me like I don't exist so I stopped admiring him and guess am doing so good.

Why can't they allow me to play like others, am seeing some omegas  playing maybe am just unlucky to be born, other omega  have chores but Not as much as I do I mean I literally do all the work in the house so am use to it praying that one day I will have the mind to end it all.

Thanks for reading , the story just commenced  today and also there will be update every Sunday  so do vote, comment, add to your library so that you. Can get notifications once I update and also follow me on my account.

This is my second novel do try to read my first novel titled I NEVER KNEW IT WAS YOU

SEE YOU NEXT SUNDAY