chapter six

Felix POV.

Losing my best friend Rom totally broke me , he was the only one I can talk to and share my secrets   with I don't understand why he left the pack by now everybody knew that Emily left the pack because my father and I can actually feel it anytime the pack bond is broken so a meeting was called I felt it when Emily left but I did not bother telling Rom because he hate his sister just like I did and the worst part is that I don't know exactly what she did to me except she is fat anywhere but where could Rom be why will he leave the pack just like that without informing me I taught am his best friend who will I choose as my beta now all our friends only him fit for the position because his father is also my dad 's  beta so is his right to inherit his father status while I inherit mine.

School continued.  but what happened is that I stopped going out with our friends I decided to stay on my own maybe I can recollect myself I will be going for the alpha training next month and I will staying for five years I pray I find my mate before going after all next week is my birthday and also a special day to find my mate yes each wolves have a mate and they manifest on our 18th birthday which I will celebrating next week but when a wolf did not find his or her mate is always disastrous because is believe that your mate is dead or in a far away land sometimes wolves that don't find their mates get lonely till they die I pray it does not happen to me.

Felix, Felix

I heard dad called so I went straight to his study to meet him my dad is a tall , fair skin handsome man which I inherited from,  well I considered myself lucky ,  mum was not all that tall she is average and also light skinned.

Come in I heard my dad said

I walked in  and met him reading his newspaper as usual I sat down in front of him I can remember how I use to fear my dad before I never taught I will grow up not to fear him like before

My dad looked at me and kept his newspaper  on the table and place his legs on the table and that was when I heard the most crucial aspect of my life.

Son my dad began

I knew you are aware of the task ahead of you and the most important and difficult phase of your life is going to start soon probably next week which is your birthday and I don't need to remind you that as an alpha you have a huge responsibility not only to you but to the whole pack  as a unit however if you did not observe anything since you are in this pack then you must realize how I hate omegas they are actually human being you know but why this pack always neglect omegas is because they are the ones that killed your grandparents when the blood war is going  on.

however I realize my mistake yesterday because I eavesdrop on two of our pack members planning to overthrow me but I was much surprise when an omega defended me so my dear please treat everybody equally I believe you will find a mate that will help you in this quest. My dad said looking very serious

Actually I was scared what if I never found my mate what then happens I voice out my worries immediately because actually I have been having the feelings

My dad looked at me with seriousness
Better pray you find your mate or your reign  will be full  of sad stories .

My heart skipped a beat when I heard that why am I feeling so anxious towards my birthday I need to talk to mom I pray she understood where am going.

I stood up and thank my father then with speed ran to mum in the kitchen where she was instructing the women I told her I want to talk to her outside and she followed me out

Mom  am worried I might not find my mate on my birthday

She looked at me as if am crazy

Felix what made you think so she asked me

Well mom I kept having this  feelings and is turning into something else

Son don't worry you will find your mate that I can assure you so stop thinking negative thoughts about yourself cheer up And look for something to do

My mom walked back to the kitchen while I walked to my room their words still on my mind as I lie down on the bed and pray to the moon goddess for my feelings to be mare feelings I closed my eyes and allow myself to journey into the dream land .

Thanks for  reading
Watch out for next episode

See you next Sunday
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃