chapter 14

Preparing for the Alpha ceremony is not easy at all with the series of meetings within the pack and outside our pack, my pack is the largest of all the pack in Europe and is been recognized as one of the powerful pack around so meetings have to be set among all the alphas surrounding the pack however we just returned from meeting the Alpha of  the blue moon pack , he is also known as one of the the ruthless Alpha that is willing to protect his pack at all cost.

Alpha Randy took the Alpha position when he was eighteen years old and that was 30 years ago, he lived his life alone since his mate died giving birth to a baby boy who died immediately after child birth.

Reaching the pack house, I went inside the house and saw my mom cooking, she turned and came to hug me right away,

You look so tired sweetie, she said kissing my cheek

Why won't I look tired when dad have been dragging me around from one meeting to another just because of Alpha position which am not ready for .

My mom looked at me with pity and I know she will start with her preaching again about how is the best for me so I left her to my room to refresh up.
I heard my mom asking dad how it went as they went inside their room.

I have not seen Rom since all these meetings started but am sure he has been quite busy since he is my future beta, he is likely to be busy treating some cases and proving himself worthy of being my beta.
I don't know if to be happy or sad, I have always dream of being the Alpha one day but now is just so sudden,  how can I when I know I don't even have a Luna to rule the kingdom with, how will they react if they find out their Alpha might end up not having a Luna after all, what will be my fate.

My dad has already assured me that I will find her soon but as the year passes I know there is less chance of finding her, its been five years since my eighteen birthday, that day remains my worst day, I remember the Shame and the memories that accompany it.  The murmurs from the crowd when each person wait for the announcement of the pack next Luna all to no avail, they went home sad and from that moment my family knew that the throne is at risk at  any moment. So I don't blame my dad for choosing to make the Alpha before I go on my journey to find Rom sister Emily.

I closed my eyes to sleep and find myself in the Memory Lane.

Thanks for reading today's update catch you next time

Please check up our new novel
THE HANDSOME VAMPIRE
I NEVER KNEW IT WAS YOU

you are free to correct and please vote and follow us
Cheers