chapter eleven

On getting to the pack, I saw my dad and mum standing outside the pack house with some officials I wonder what is wrong , we came down and immediately I know something was wrong with the way my dad kept rolling his eyes something he dose when he is stressed out.

Dad, what is wrong, I asked him

We have a small problem in the pack, a case of husband and wife actually the wife is not the true mate and now the husband raise his hands on her yesterday night and now I have to go to the company to sort something out, two problems at the same time because right now we are having issues in the company concerning some investments which I have to be present.

Don't worry dad i told him I will take care of the issue in the pack while you go handle the investment in the company.

Are you sure ,Son I mean can you handle it, he asked me with emphasis
Yes dad I can handle it don't worry I will go with Rom to see the damage and deal with it like a true leader.
I saw the look of disbelief and pride on my dad face and that made me smile
Okay I will be going now take care Son,
Bye dad, I told him as he enter his jeep and drove off.

Rom I think we should trek round the pack at least we will get to know what else is going on here in the pack, we left with some securities which I know I won't be needing ,completing the Alpha training made me undergo series of training which includes fighting skills.

Hey stop there, where do you think you are going because am not done with you yet useless girl,

We saw a girl being dragged by a boy down the road and instant I know he is not her brother
Rom let's go and help her or better still ask what is wrong,
Okay let's go, he told me

We walked up to the scene, the girl saw us and ran to us, she hid behind my back
Please save me Alpha please don't let him take me away with him please, the girl pleaded with tears running down her cheeks.

Back off Felix, she belong to me and now she need to come with me or else I won't stop bullying her in school or in the pack.

Jack please I taught I have made my point of not allowing any form of bullying either in the school or in the pack, why don't you want to stop, I understand we did this together but now let's focused on making the pack a better place and Beside you are the future Gamma so let's act as our post please, I try pleading with him.

Felix, is you that decided to change not me and you are the one who introduced bullying to us, you are the one who made us bully Rom sister Emily or have you forgotten and she left this pack because of you so before you think of changing me start by correcting your mistakes so go and find Emily then I will listen to you.
He laughed and before I know what is happening Rom rushed towards Jack and they started fighting, separating their fight is always the hardest, I have to use my authority before something went wrong.

As the future Alpha of this pack I want you people to stop fighting now,  my voice rang like bell, I feel a great power radiating from me and I know they felt it too because they stopped fighting immediately with Jack lying on the ground injured and Rom unhurt, I saw the look of hurt on Rom face and I knew before long he will go back to how he was when he found out his sister is missing so I took his hand and drag him out of the scene with my guards helping Jack up.

Things won't be easy to correct but I hope I will try to make myself worthy of leading this pack because right now I realise my responsibilities and am going to take care of it once and for all.

Thanks for the wait see you next Sunday don't forget to correct and comment and also check our new novel called THE HANDSOME VAMPIRE
cheers