chapter 13

The idea of going to look for Emily dose not suit well with my parents according to them is dangerous and dad has been ranting about harm coming my way because as the future Alpha going alone on a mission is  suicidal . I try all I could to explain to dad why this mission is important to me and to the betterment of the pack.

Dad, I need this, I have not been a good son and a good alpha I need to redeem myself, I want to prove I can be a good leader and not just a good leader but a courageous one at that.

You are not going anywhere I will send the warriors to go and look for her, the pack need you here and if anything should happen to you there will war of who will rule the pack,
dad try to convince me in every possible way  but I have already made up my mind and no going back.

I think we should allow him go,if actually he want to prove himself to his people he should go, I don't want the people to see my son as a coward but as a true king who will rule them without any fear and if we keep protecting him then he will never learn how to fight and care for his people or better still, the people should be able to trust him in time of war as someone who can lead them, mom said coming inside the office .

I hugged my mom for her understanding, I know is hard for her to make such decision but I knew she made the decision not only as my mother but as the Luna and the Luna always show courage and ready to protect the pack.

I saw my father looking at us with a gloomy face, is hard for my father to refuse my mom anything since he always seek for her advice, I wish I could have such relationship where you trust the other person to be there for you always no matter what, too bad am destiny to be alone, it sucks.

Fine you will go but only on one condition, my dad said behind me

What condition dad
You will be crowned the next Alpha before you leave my dad said and left the office.

To be crowned the Alpha it means I will be mandated to go with some warriors to protect me  I wanted to go with only Rom , why dose my dad want to ruin everything for me , I left for my room in the company of my mother who chose to stay close to me, she is missing me already I guess.

First thing first, I need to call my bestfriend about the change of plan that we won't be going alone after all , I wish he will be very happy that the pack is willing  to support him and his family after everything,  I told Rom everything and as predicted he was very happy and ready to go when we are ready.

Later in the evening my dad announced his intentions to make me the new Alpha, the pack welcome it with joy and jubilation and a day was fixed,  the next full Moon 🌙

Don't forget to follow me
Comment and vote
Cheers