chapter seven

Emily pov

Finding another pack is more difficult than I taught and imagined ,  all the packs I came across  refused  to accept a girl who is as fat as me with a fat body I mean what can she do.

I had to travel across the seas and mountains  I kept on walking to any direction looking for shelter but one day it seems the moon goddess will  be good to me.

Hiding my wolf form I was a white wolf  is not easy and any pack might not accept me or perhaps kill me so I made up my mind to lie about that part after all who cares.

I came across an opening in the forest I knew  immediately am in a pack land and I will be surrounded soon and before I finish saying that I started hearing the sound of feets I have to act submissive so I can get to meet the alpha maybe this time I will be lucky.

What are you doing here little girl asked one of the warrior, I trembled and with a shaky voice I told them they to help me out because I can not remember anything.

Looking into their faces I saw they believed me they were all looking so pained,  I waited and I almost jumped for joy when I heard the leader saying something about taking me to the alpha.
I followed them to their pack it was a pack bigger than  my pack with modern buildings everywhere is just a small city I was amazed that means this pack is rich.

We stopped at the front of a big building bigger than all the house I have ever seen we got inside and I sew an older man sitting on a throne  I then concluded he is the Alpha , he is a fine handsome man with broad shoulders he stared at me for a very long time that I became weak and lower my eyes as a sign of submission.

Which pack are you coming from he heard him say

I can't remember where am from sir neither do I remember my name I just found myself in the forest and have been roaming about looking for a pack to accept me but ended up getting rejected sir please you are my only hope please give me shelter am just a small girl I try to sound as convincing as possible am tired  of staying hungry and fighting all day.

The Alpha looked at me,  I guess he was checking me out yeah am still a little girl I hoped he have mercy on me unlike the other Alphas I have met this one looks younger.

Make her comfortable and he left

Wow I can't believe it I wanted to jump around but all I could do is to cry finally I have found a home I can't wait to begin  my training soon I hope they agree to train me without my wolf I want to be able to fight without changing to my wolf form .

One of the warrior asked me to follow him I complied and he took me downstairs and outside the building we passed so many houses after and people were actually looking at me,  with the look on their faces I guess they already knew am a stranger so I did well to follow the warrior up.

He came to a stop on a building we went inside and we came across a little girl she is an omega  because of her scent,  the warrior told her that I will be staying with her in her room ,  the girl smiled happily and introduced her self as Jennifer I smiled back at her and immediately told her I want to rest and also eat to avoid telling her my name she look so pretty and cute I might not be able to lie to her,  she took me to the room and I waited for her to bring food for me because I have not eaten for two days now all I kept on thinking was how am going to revenge on my pack because finally I have found my stool to stand .

Thank you for reading sorry I have not been updating am working down here but I promise to be updating now and am starting a romance novel soon do well to check it out when it come out thank you

🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓