Chp 4 | Siren of The Otherworld

For the next half an hour, you both tried and tried to leave Silent Hill but every turn, twist and attempts came in vain as you both ended up back with the abyss. "Shit. This is getting nowhere" you spoke out. A few moments passed regaining both your strength. "OK. Look this may sound absurd or ridiculous...but I think we need to head back into this town and find out what the hell is going on" started (F/n). "Even though I'm scared the bloody hell out of my brains right now, there's no other way (Y/n). I don't know what is happening but this place isn't letting us go any time soon" said (F/n), fear clearly evident in her eyes' reflection. Realizing she had a point, you nodded in agreement and followed in suit of the mystery behind this place. Arriving back in town you both made sure to find a weapon or at least something to defend yourself with if there were roaming lunatics like the one from before. You both visited this worn down shop with a broken window and entered seeking for weapons. A woman with un-kept grey hair suddenly appears outside the shop after a few minutes and you both hide. She looks in before continuing her walk whispering profanities like, "we've all lost our children" and "they hurt my child, Alessa. They did bad, terrible things to her." 

Once heading back out, you found yourself with a flashlight, radio, shotgun and a rusty pipe. (F/n) had a knife, torchlight and a rifle. You both started to move through the town slowly until you came to an alley. "Do you th–"before she could finish her sentence, a loud blaring siren was heard from the town. Without a word, you were both enveloped into darkness for a while, before it disappeared and the buildings and scenery started to change. Different things began to break apart into torn, damp, wet, and rusty items covered by dried blood. Instantly, you both spotted people coming out of the buildings and running to a sanctuary in a rush with flaring screams. Pursuing them to find out what was happening, some buildings and shops became a maze of fences with carcasses hung outside to the posts. Suddenly, an elderly woman came out of nowhere and snatched both of your wrists. Starting to pull the both of you towards the sanctuary. "Hey hold up a second. What are you doing? Who are you? Where are you taking us?" asks (F/n) to the old little woman. "Hurry! There is not much time. It's already begun. THEY are coming!" responded the strange woman."Who THEY?!" "The monsters. They are out to kill you. Come quick, I will guide you both to a safe place" spoke the older woman. You both followed her, questioning as to why she was leading you somewhere else than the church where all the others went. "Hey lady, where are you taking us. The others are going THAT way" you said. "Do not be fooled by their appearance. They may seem like normal folks but they will hurt you if you go there. They don't welcome outsiders as kindly" warned the woman. Letting her guide you, the both of you and her went to another building. She walks up the stairs and finds a main office. She looks through the crooked door and searches the cabinets, finding a key and opens the other cabinets to find a box of matches, candles, a screw driver and some bandages. 

Things had been broken and damaged inside the building, but still seemed usable despite their state. Going up the following stairs and through various doors the older woman led all three of you to a much secured entrance adorned of scratches and sword marks, most likely from 'the monsters' that must have tried to enter. Once you were all in and the door was securely looked correctly, she took out a rat from her pocket and placed it into a cage. It started to run inside the wheel, fixed to the cage and astoundingly created electricity by providing energy to a strange mechanism system. As the lights turned on and brightened the room, you could see much clearer now and noticed that you were actually in a small, normal little apartment.