Chp 7 | Twist in The Building

It stank inside, the odor of mold reaching your nostrils. Your grip tightened on the shotgun you pulled out, (F/n) right behind with the torch in her shivering skin. A hiss was heard again and as the torch landed on a white figure, you both almost chocked on your breathes. It was crouched down in the opposite direction, their back turned to you as its bones protruded from their flesh. The creature's complexion personified the problem of hunger and abandonment. It seemed to be devouring something  as it produced squelching and cracking sounds. When (F/n) moved away, her foot accidentally sent tipped a bottle rolling and it stopped eating. It stretched up, standing tall and half hidden by the darkness of the room, its figure revealing to be larger. It turned in a sudden twist and its face terrifyingly disfigured brought shivers to your bones. It wasn't even humane. No eyes, weirdly stretched skin , a nose, and this wide toothy grin that almost reached its ears. The creature limped, blinded by sight but not by its other senses. Its features contorted with effort to sniff out its prey, landing on your scent and turning directly to you. (F/n) drops her torch and with a clatter the creature lunges towards her within a fraction of a second. You quickly stepped in front of her about to shoot but it was too quick and devoured the distance between you and it. You fall on your back, your shotgun dropped somewhere else with the creature on top. Its jaw opened with sharp teeth and saliva, attempting to snap at your face but you held it up with your arms. Its sharp talon dug into your hip, its other hand calloused around your arm in attempt to pull it away to bite down on you. "(F/N)! SHOOT IT HURRY!" you yelled. (F/n) searches for her rifle, but suddenly realizes that she had left it at Marionette's. Rummaging, she remembers the shotgun. Spotting it and at near reach, the creature hears her foot steps and pulls the chair above your head, throwing it at her. She manages to dodge it and clasps the shotgun aiming, but the creature proved too clever and pulled you up against its body. It acted to use you as a shield. While (F/n) picked up the torch and tried to aim with trembling hands, her mortified face held hesitation and doubt. The creature's calloused hand around your neck and its talon still dug into your hip, enough to keep you in place as you faced (F/n). Your friend's hesitation acting as a dead weight but with great consequences, prevented her to take it down sooner. "SHOOT IT (F/N)! SHOOT IT - AARGGH" Its talon dug deeper, pain throbbing deep within you as blood soaked your clothes. You sigh, sweat dripping from your forehead as it pulled its talon out from your flesh but not entirely. Suddenly, with the gush of a breath blowing against the back of your ear, you hear it. "...coward" it spoke in a raspy, broken, and slurred manner. Your nervousness picked up in your chest. "Pathetic worms....you thought you could take it away from me" it dragged you closer to the exit. "Took me a long time to get back. To who I was" it began to get enraged. "W-what the hell are you saying. Give (Y/n) back you fucking lunatic " (F/n) said not understanding what it was getting at. It paused, letting silence settle in before it spoke again this time taking his time. ".........(Y/n)" it leaned closer to your face sniffing but you kept your face away from it in disgust, struggling to get free. Its face contorted into anger until hysterical laughter erupted from its mouth. " hahahaHAHAHA....I will get there with strength, the strength that you will not take away from me. Not again."  It hoisted you up faster than you could see yourself be rushed out from the room. "PUT ME DOWN" you yelled pressing a hand to your hip as you could feel your mind switch from a conscious to unconscious state, bleeding. "(F/N)....(F/n) please...help." "(YYYYYYY/NNN)." Looking back through slighted eyes, you saw (F/n) sprint like a mad hound. "GIVE HER BACK!" she yelled. Though human emotions are a mystery to everyone, you knew one thing; humans aren't afraid to use them.