Chapter 10

Although missing Colby is a struggle for you, Sam is making it bearable. You both decided that after the lease runs out for the Traphouse, you and he would move into an apartment together. Everything seems like it's all coming back together. Maybe nothing is gonna be as bad as it seemed when Colby died. You and Sam decided to start another Youtube channel, to keep the Sam and Colby legacy of exploring, but more safe, and not seeming to replace Colby with yourself on the Sam and Colby channel.

You intro your first video, "Hey guys! It's Y/N and Sam. And we have a special announcement. We want to move onward and upward, but also keep Colby in remembrance, so we are excited to announce the creation of our new Youtube channel! We will be doing tons of kinds of videos, including exploring videos. We promise to be safe, and hope that you guys will enjoy and join us on this journey!"

Sam chimes in, "We are so excited for this, and hope that you guys are just as excited as we are! And a little bonus announcement, Y/N and I are dating! Anyway, thank you guys for supporting us in the past, and we look forward to you supporting us in the future!" We'll see you guys in the next video!"

Sam turns off the camera and sits down next to you.

"I think everything is going to be alright." You say, smiling and looking at him.

"Me too, Y/N, me too."