Chapter 1: Unfair

🔜Early morning at the Beau's Residence.🔙

Patrixia's POV

I just woke up. Another day for learning and crap. Sometimes I really don't get the point of studying, I mean it becomes boring sometimes.

I got up and prepared myself, I brushed my teeth, took a bath, got dressed.

To start these things over, I'm Jacquie Patrixia Wilford Beau, I'm nine years old and I was born on the Twenty third of September. I have a twin named Jacquie Taneisha, she's a minute older than me.

We are both blessed with great intelligence and beauty. Well that's true we've got crazily intelligent minds, that is the reason why we are in separate schools, to avoid competition between us... Yet even though we have equal features and intelligence, I still envy her.

You know why? Because my dad loves her sooo much, like favoritism? Yah know, I am totally envious about that, I hate that dad gives me less attention while he gives too much attention to my sister, It feels so unfair.

I mean, do you know the feeling that someone's chosen over you?! I mean duh, like when your crush likes another girl? That's what I feel.

I went downstairs heading to the dining room. I immediately saw my dad and of course my sister, they look so sweet. Really? Dad? Sis? In my face? It feels like you're already doing it on purpose.

"Good morning." I greeted them, but they seem like they didn't notice me. Nice talking people. Ha ha ha.

I ate my breakfast quickly not looking at them, I don't wanna upset myself and start this day with Jealousy, I don't wanna start this day disappointed but I can't help it.

I was almost finish with my mashed potato when my sister greeted me, "Hi good morning sis." She said happily.

I just looked at her and rolled my eyes. I'm too pissed to say a word. My father saw my actions and quickly 'scolded' me.

"Patrixia, don't be like that to your sister, she's just being polite." My dad said, I think he's trying to be calm. I don't care.

"Okay dad." I replied after I finished my meal, cleaned myself, stood up and left.

I got my bag and went outside got in one of our cars and told the driver to bring me to school. As soon as I arrived in school, I went out of the car and searched for my bestfriend, Devy.

I'm so lucky to have her, she's genuine and kind, and very generous. I saw her sitting on one of the benches, I approached her.

"Hey Devs." I said, she quickly turned around and saw me, she smiled.

"Hi there Trix."Devy said her british accent, obivious ."How's life?" She quickly added.

"Going fine. Still trying to fight my dad probs, but nevermind." I replied and smiled.

She rolled her eyes playfully "Can you not think of that like, even just for an hour? Gosh, that'll kill you." She said playfully.

"Whatever, well I heard Daniel has a crush on you." I said teasing her and to change the topic, "You like him too, right?" I added.

"We need to prepare for class Pat. Let's go." She said avoiding my question. Oh c'mon she acts like a teenage girl, who's inlove. Oh Devy.

I just nodded and we both went to our room and fixed our things for our class.

••••••••••

After class, Devy was called by teacher Amy because she needs to take a special quiz for being absent last Wednesday.