Chapter 8: after 9 Years..

🔜After 9 years, at Sapphirine Shoes Company Inc., 9:00 o'clock in the morning🔙

Patrixia's POV

"Ms. Patrixia you'll have a host guesting in It's Showtime today." My assistant Alex said, while I was sitting on my chair, browsing our last month's sale.

"Call time?" I asked, "We must be there before twelve ma'am." She replied.

"Okay, tell my stylist to prepare my wardrobe, and please, I want it simple." I said and got up, "I'll just tell dad that I won't be present in the meeting with our investors later." I continued and went out of my office.

I paused in front of my office door and sighed, "Crap. This is tiring." I said and started walking again.

I stopped in front of my dad's'office door and knocked. "Dad...?" I asked lowly, looking around the place.

"Yes, Come in." I heard dad said, I quickly opened the door and approached my dad.

"Dad.." I said and smiled, "I won't be there later." I continued.

"Where?" He asked as he reviews some papers, "In the meeting?" He asked again, looking at me.

"Well, I just have to attend a host guesting this afternoon." I explained, not looking at him.

"Oh, again? It's okay but, I want you to report to me after.." Dad said and started browsing through papers again.

"Thanks Daddy!" I exclaimed and hugged him.

"You better get going then." He replied and gave me a sly smile.

"Okay, okay.. Here I go, bye dad!" I said and ran for the door.

"Oh, yeah." I glanced back at my dad," Love you dad." I said and winked at my father.

I closed the door and went out, "Now, for makeover time." I whispered to myself and got back to my office.

"Alex, is my bus ready?" I quickly said when I opened my office door, I looked at her. "Yes ma'am." She said and stood up, fixing her glasses.

"Then let's go." I said and smiled, "On it ma'am." She said and smiled.

I rushed to the elevator and got in with my assistant. "Gosh, what time is it?" I asked rubbing my palms with each other.

"9:30 AM, ma'am." She said looking at her watch.

"How old are you?" I asked all of a sudden, I mean, I'm just 18 and she keeps on calling me "Ma'am" it sucks.

"Eh, 24 ma'am." She replied, as the elevator door open.

"Then stop calling me Ma'am, I'm way too younger than you are, just call me Patrixia." I said, I saw her smile, and we both got out of the elevator and went straight to the parking area.

We immediately got in the bus, a quite huge bus with a bathroom, dressing room, closets, shoe cabinets, Flat Screen TV, a Fridge, a dresser that's more like a "fix my face" place, a bunk bed and a sofa that can be turned into a bed, of course a driver seat and a seat beside it that can be occupied by two people and many things that a busy woman like me, need. Misty was there, my stylist.

"So you still gonna fix my hair and make up?" I asked and the bus started moving.

"Yes, well just a bit, just a lil bit of gloss and blush and your hair, curled ends." She said as she fix the things that she'd be using.

"My dress? Were you informed that I want it simple?" I asked again and she nodded.

I quickly sat infront of my dresser looking at the mirror, Misty started to do her magic.