Chapter 4: Taneisha's Plan

🔜7:00 PM at Beau's Residence.🔙

Taneisha's POV

Days have passed, and I've noticed that Patrixia is still affected about the dad thing, I'm really sad about what Trix feels, so I really wanna talk to dad, I mean, its been a few days since the night she wanted to leave because of this, and I've noticed that she's always absent-minded. you know I can feel that 'cause I'm her twin, I decided to do a plan.

So I came up with a letter that I will be giving to dad, and found some sleeping pills for this plan, I'm sure this will work, well the letter goes like this:

Dear Daddy,

Hi daddy, its me Taneisha, you know, I can feel that Trix is still affected about how you treat us differently, I know she's jealous. I got your sleeping pills to use so I can drink them and sleep for a long time, sorry I got it, but Can you please fix this daddy? For all of us ?? It should be fixed when I wake up huh? I love you daddy! All of you. Hugs and kisses.

Taneisha

And yeah, I got dad's sleeping pills. What? I just wanna try sleeping for long, so when I wake up? I know they've already talked about it,They're already fine and everything is already peaceful. I know you know my point people, who wants a messy family?

I'll be doing my plan later, I'll be slipping my note on daddy's desk later, late at night and have a dose of dad's sleeping pills. So no one will know. I hope this works.

I went to the study room to finish my home works , review for quizzes and make my family tree.

🔜After 3 hours, 10:03 PM🔙

Patrixia's POV

Its has been a lot of days since me and Liam have been good friends, I have noticed that he's only shy in the first time but when he has finally adjusted he's also crazy and talkative.

I've been telling him that we will be leaving for the Philippines next month. It made me sad that I won't be seeing for so many years.

I've told Devy about him and Devy thought that I had a crush on him so she kept on teasing me. Whatever. It's not true, I don't like him.

I remember last night he gave me an origami, it was a swan. He is very creative, he also tells me stories and adventures he already have experienced. I thank him because he helps me ease my jealousy feelings about, you know about my dad and my sister. He makes me happy even though I'm so hard to understand.

Later I'll be seeing him again at 11:00 PM and we'll be talking about silly things, again. Well, its only 10:00 PM, I guess, so I'll just wait here outside our house until he comes out of his house. I got here early because we had a bet that the one who gets here earlier, will have a reward.

I was sniffing on some flowers when someone called my name. I looked around, it wasn't Liam, she's a girl actually, she approached me.

Ruth's POV

Hi there, I'm Ruth Payne, Liam's sister. I came here to tell Patrixia that Liam isn't coming, well its actually a lie. I just wanna stop Liam from meeting her at night.

"Hi there, Patrixia, I'm Ruth, Liam's sister. I just want to tell you that Liam isn't going to meet you tonight." I said quickly, She looks curious.

"But why?" She asked me, furrowing her eye brows in confusion.

"He's in, uh.. Aaliyah's party." I answered nervously. I didn't want to lie to her, She seems to be very kind.

"Really? Until this time?" She asked, she's witty, why would a young boy still be in a party at this time of the night? Right?