Chapter 12: After the Night

🔜 One Direction's Chateau, 7:20 AM, London Time🔙

It was a great party last night. After talking to Harry about his love problem, we made a bonfire and had a sing-a-long session.

Mostly there songs were played, I loved how they make fun of there own songs too, these people are so talented and very polite, of course.

The party ended very late yesterday, so we decided to stay here for the night because it's dangerous to drive while drunk. Right?

Right now, I'm just sitting on a chair in the garden alone, sipping some of my tea, alone. Everyone was still asleep.

I also have already prepared breakfast for all of us, I'm just waiting for someone to wake up so I can have someone to eat with me.

I hummed the tune of Eighteen, feeling the cold breeze on my face when someone lightly tapped my left shoulder, Liam.

"Good morning, love." Said Liam as he sat beside me, I smiled at him.

"Good morning Li." I replied almost whispering.

"Why so early?" He said while rubbing his temples, I giggled.

"Let's say because I thought maybe all of you might have a hangover from last night so I prepared breakfast and coffee for everyone." I explained.

"Oh, what did you cook?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Well the normal breakfast.. Eggs, bacons, veggie salad, mushroom soup and garlic toasts." I said as I stare at my cup.

"You cook a lot." He said, "why don't we just wake them up and we all eat together?" He added, cheerfully.

"Well as long as they don't get pissed, being woken up very early, sure." I answered and stood up.

"C'mon let's get there butts out of bed." Liam stated as he stood up and placed his hands on my waist.

We went on upstairs to wake people up, separating ourselves from each other as we went in different rooms, I first went to Haven and jumped on the bed and shouting her name to wake her up, she did.

"I am waking up, go now." She blurted rubbing her eyes as she sat down.

"Good, go fix yourself and head to the dining room. I prepared breakfast." I said and went out going to another room, El and Lou's room.

I knocked before opening the door to see if they are awake, "Good morning." Eleanor and Louis said in unison when they saw me.

"Good morning, breakfast is ready. C'mon up." I said as I stare at them, they look sweet.

"Okay Trix, we'll be downstairs in a while, thanks." Louis said smiling, I nodded and closed the door.

I went on walking when I heard Liam's voice in the door in front of me, he was in Zayn's room I knocked and opened the door, "Why so loud Liam?" I questioned.

"He won't get up!" He said laughing, pulling Zayn's arm.

I put my hands on my waist and thought of a reason what could Make Zayn get up until, "Haven must be starving already, she waits for everyone before she eats you know.. Poor Haven, she can't be starved." I said as if I was an innocent.

"She can't starve, right!" Zayn said, his eyes already shot open and getting up, we laughed.

"Who's not yet awake Li?" I asked him, "Niall, Harry and Joyce maybe, Trix." Liam answered, I nodded.

"Gunna go and wake the lovebirds up, see you there." I said and closed the door.

I walk through the hallway and stopped infront of Harry and Joyce's room and knocked, I opened the door after.