Chapter 10: Finally Meeting again..

🔜 One Week after , 4:30 PM, At one Sapphirine Shoes Store 🔙

Patrixia's POV

We arrived a week ago here in London, It was great to be back, feeling the London Breeze again. The new place my uncle gave me was also nice, just near his. Now, I'm at one of our stores checking on the staff's performances and their sales.

I see everything was going fine, good sales, products are well taken care of, employees do good sales talks when talking to costumers. So I already decided to go, after talking to the branch manager, "Okay Mandy, I gotta go. I hope your sales here stay stable, I like your staff's performances." I said as I walk out the place.

As I walk out, I went straight to Starbucks which is just beside the shoe Store, "Coffee, here I come.." I said smiling as I push the glass door.

At the time I got in, I saw guys eyeing me or somewhat checking me out, but I didn't bother. Some people approached me, took selfies with me and asked for my autographs, After that I already went to the counter.

While I was ordering my coffee, a group of five boys got my attention, some of them seem to look at me time to time. So, after I have said my order, I got a seat just next their table, scrolling through my phone and peaking at the guys on the other table at some times.

I hear them murmuring and sometimes laughing, they actually seem familiar, it's like there just in disguise, I looked at them very curiously.

When one guy glanced at me, and our eyes met, there I knew it, "One Direction." I whispered, my name then was called.

I stood up and got my drink. I was just Drinking my coffee and browsing my twitter when one guy sat beside me, "Hey beautiful.. " The guy said, I knew it was Louis.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes playfully , " Oh, Hi Louis Tomlinson." I said casually, looking at him. He covered my mouth, I giggled.

"Shh.. Don't.. Be quiet." He said, "Nice meeting you too, Lou." I answered and removed his hand on my mouth, I grinned.

"Hello, Trixy Beau." He said, I just smiled a bit, he still calls me "Trixy Beau" my screen name before as child star. "Seriously, Trixy? That was my name about 8 years ago." I said, laughing a bit.

"Well that's still your name. It's still your screen name until now, you're still known as Trixy Beau." He said and grinned, "I'm actually planning to change it but, You win." I replied and we both laughed.

"Well... So I just wanna ask, how did you start?" He asked, "I started when--"

Liam Payne's POV

"I started when I was ten, my Uncle signed me up to be a young model and endorser then I became a singer, I sometimes have guesting on shows or series and that's all." I heard Trix told Louis on the other table.

"Hey mate, Since the time Louis approached the chic there," Harry said while secretly pointing at Trix, "You became quiet." He said and laughed.

"Yeah mate, you like her, aye?" Zayn said teasingly and laughed too.

I gave him a hilarious glare, "No.. I don't, I just knew her before.." I said casually and sipped on my coffee, "Tell her about us.." Niall said.

"Well, she's the average brit girl, beautiful, tall and smart. Well... Not just smart, she's a genius. " I said looking at her secretly.

"How did you meet?" Niall asked grinning and having a bite of his donut.

"Well it was a cold night---" I started but Harry interrupted me saying, "You had? You had?! Was she good?" And laughed.